Chapter 4

Elizabeth Paige

I had to move in with him today itself. Everything is moving so fast that I didn't even get time to cry over Michael or to even think about the fact that my boss or my childhood crush will fuck me soon.

The thought made shivers run down my spine. I felt a pull in my lower area at the thought of having sex with a sex god.

I obviously didn't deserve this. Hot people are supposed to be with hot people but Nathan didn't even let me explain this to him. As the workers started moving all my belongings in the truck, I went inside my home for the last time.

Michael texted me yesterday, saying that he is leaving for a vacation with his 'new girlfriend' and that I can move all my remaining belongings out before he comes back. It was a one bedroom hall kitchen flat. It was so tiny but very comfortable and safe. I was brought out of my trance when I heard a cough behind me.

I turned around and saw Nathan. He was dressed in loose blue faded jeans and a gray T-shirt. He looked so good almost made me want to pounce on him. But I didn't because I am a good and shy girl. His muscles were visible through his T-shirt and I knew he had washboard abs for sure.

"I am going to miss this place" I said while wrapping my arms around me. It was freezing.

"Don't worry, you'll love the new place. It is just slightly bigger." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah right. Just a slight difference." I rolled my eyes but still giggled a bit.

Suddenly I felt warm breath around my neck. My eyes widened, and I was about to turn around to face Nathan, but he held my waist tight. My breathing ragged and I put my hands on his to remove them. He dipped his head down and nuzzled his nose in my neck. I wanted to squeeze my thighs together but I resisted the urge.

"Mr. Lachlan, what are you doing?" I tried to sound threatening but my voice came out breathless which only encouraged him more because he quickly turned me around and backed me up against the wall.

"If you want me to stop, just say the word."

Yeah right! Like I am ever going to say that.

His arms snaked around my waist which caused my body to flush against his. I let out a gasp as I felt his hardness poking me in my stomach. His hands slithered around my body, exploring each and every bit of it. I realized that his hands traveled north and cupped my breast firmly because of which I gasped loudly and pushed him away from me. He growled and looked me in my eyes. His eyes were dark filled with lust.

At that moment I was scared but also excited. He was acting like a predator who finally caught his prey. He caught my arms suddenly and pinned them over my head. I struggled against him, but he dipped his head low again and bit my neck. I couldn't control myself anymore. I moaned out loudly. He started sucking on my neck.

Oh no! He was giving me hickeys!

"Nathan please!" I pleaded while feeling the wetness pooling between my legs. It's safe to say that I am beyond frustrated now. Sexually. Michael never made me feel this good. Ever. And this guy here is making my body reach new heights only by sucking on my neck.

This agreement can never work out. I can't compete with his sexual appetite. Michael never lasted more than a minute. Judging by Nathan's look I am not so sure I could say the same. Nathan finally stopped, making me whimper loudly. I didn't care whether anybody heard us or not. I was frustrated. He looked down and smirked at me. I wanted to hit him for stopping and leaving me wanting more but I couldn't.

His hands traced my bare legs while he whispered in my ear. "Next time I see you wearing such cute little shorts. I don't think I'll have the willpower to stop. I'll give you my word. I would've taken you right here against this wall. Next time I will." He promised while looking intently in my eyes. I held back a shudder and nodded my head vigorously. He smirked and walked away.

My mouth fell at the sight of the mansion. It was so beautiful. Nathan chuckled when he saw my face and led me in. After hours of packing and shifting, we were finally done. I thanked the workers and Nathan paid them. I sat on the sofa, tired, not being able to move a muscle. I heard footsteps approaching me.

I looked up and saw a woman almost in her 60s smiling at me warmly so returned her smile while getting up and introducing myself."Hello dear, my name is Lydia Wilson. I was Nathaniel's nanny and now I am the caretaker of this house." She said with a smile.

Of course, I knew her. Nathan did mention her a few times. She was like a mother to him.

"Hello Mrs. Wilson. It's a pleasure to meet you. Nathan does talk about you a lot. I promise I won't cause much trouble around here." I said while bowing my head and greeting her properly. I don't know why I bowed but thankfully she laughed it off.

"Oh nonsense dear, you are more than welcome here. Please call me Lydia. But I was quite surprised when Nathaniel told me he's been dating you for a year now and that you are about to get married. He is quite sneaky." She said in a teasing tone making me feel comfortable in her presence.

I felt Nathan's presence behind me and my breathing started to alter. I really need to do something about this. His hands went around my waist "I am sorry Lydia for not telling you earlier but have you seen this one.So beautiful!" He said and whispered the last part in my ear darkly which made my cheeks heat up. Lydia laughed at my reaction and excused herself.

Nathan held my hand and started leading me upstairs. He was so tall and huge that I felt like a dwarf even though I was 5′5. He leads us to a beautiful room which made me awe in wonder. The room is bigger than my apartment! "This is my room?" I almost whispered when I asked.

He walked up behind me after dropping his keys on the desk." Our room. I told you this marriage is real. I don't do fake marriages. Everything is real. You are my fiancé so you can share a room with me for a week because next week we are going to get married." He also whispered back almost like he was mocking me. This isn't going to work. I simply cannot sleep beside this man. Never. "Mr. Lachlan I-" he cut me off, "Nathan, call me, Nathan." He said as his hands snaked around my waist.

"Nathan I can't sleep with you. Trust me. I don't want to disappoint you. I am not good at this." I said in a sad voice almost wanting to shout this out. Admitting this was embarrassing for me but this stubborn hot man wouldn't listen, now, would he?

Nathan's jaw clenched.

He was visibly angry at this. I don't understand why or what is his problem. Suddenly he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He started walking towards the bed. Alarms started ringing in my ears. I started struggling and hitting his back but whom was I kidding? This man is a fucking wall. He tossed me on the bed unceremoniously.

I looked at him with wide eyes as I adjusted my skirt which had bunched up till my thick thighs. I looked at him and saw him eyeing my legs. I thought I'd see disgust but his ayes darkened and pure lust was visibly. He started unbuttoning his shirt which made me panic.

No! But I couldn't move.

I don't know why but it was like I was glued to the bed and my eyes on his chest. He removed his shirt and I gulped hard. His very defined six-pack curves in smooth edges had me wondering what it would feel like to run my tongue along with it. I felt embarrassed when my eyes collided with his V line washboard abs. He quickly climbed on top of me breaking me out of my trance and knocking the breath out of my lungs. I looked at him with wide eyes unable to comprehend the situation.

"I'll show you how good you are, and how good you feel kitten."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello All You Beautiful People,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.