Chapter 6

Elizabeth Paige

I avoided him during the entire dinner. I sat opposite him so that our body won't be in contact and didn't look up even once. Making an eye contact wouldn't be good for me. I could feel his gaze burning through me.

Avoid it! Avoid it!

After dinner, I helped Mrs. Wilson wash the dishes. Nathan announced that he is going to the room but not before flashing a smirk in my direction.

I took extra time to wash the dishes and also talked to Mrs. Wilson for sometime. Hopefully he'll be asleep by the time I go to the room. Soon Mrs. Wilson was sleepy, and she headed off to her bedroom. I bit my lip and thought hard.

How am I supposed to avoid Nathan??? Finally, sighing in dismay, I prepared myself for the worst. When I entered the room, I saw him typing away on his laptop and breathed a sigh of relief. His work always comes first no matter what. So I am safe.

I'll quickly go to sleep so that when he finishes he won't be able to do anything. I quickly tiptoed in the closet, so he doesn't see me and went through my night clothes and realized they are very short.

Oh god!

I made a mental note to buy night clothes which are not very revealing and then slid my favourite one on. I walked out and saw that he is nowhere to be seen so i walked up to the bed and was connecting my charger to my phone when I felt two hands on my hips.

Oh no

I looked like a deer caught in headlights. His grip on my hips tightened as he pulled me to him and I gasped out loudly feeling his hardness against my ass.

"You seriously think you can get away from me after wearing something like that. I can see your ass for god's sake." He said in a low voice but it sounded like a growl.

My head started spinning.

Nathaniel Lachlan wanted ME???? He was my boss and so immune to me. But now he is acting so different.

"I am sorry Nathaniel. But this is inappropriate." I almost chocked out.

"No. I am your fiancé. You shouldn't deny me, you know." He joked.

"I-" Before I could complete my sentence he spun me around and made me sit on the edge of the bed. I looked up and meet with his gaze. They were dark and filled with lust. He crouched down to my eye level and suddenly kept his hands on thighs. Electricity shot up my spine as I shivered in anticipation. I wanted to know what he was up to. But his eyes weren't giving away anything.

"Nathan, listen, you don't have to do this. I know you want to make me feel desirable and all but you don't need to-" He started chuckling and shook his head at me.

"Oh god! You are so fucking innocent. You really think I am doing this for you? I am doing this because of my own greed to see you moaning, crying and writhing underneath me, begging for a release." I gasped as soon as he finished his sentence.

No one ever spoke to me in such a manner. Michael didn't speak much during sex. "Nathan, please understand. I don't want to disappoint you. It will end up hurting me."

I said trying to convince him, but he shifted me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I held his hands so that he would stop, but he pinned them above my head and his lips came crashing down on mine.

Finally

Oh no.

I am not supposed to like this at all. I felt his tongue on my lips but I denied it. Then he bit my bottom lip hard making me gasp loudly. His hands left my wrists as he felt me giving in. He instantly shoved his tongue in while his hands started snaking under my top. I shuddered at his touches. They were too much for me to bear. His hands then started skimming my thighs, and then he wrapped them around his waist. My hands went around his neck and finally gripped his hair. They were just as soft as I imagined they would be.

His lips left mine and I let out a whimper. But soon he started leaving feathery kisses on my jaw and neck making my eyes roll in pleasure. I pulled on his hair so that he would stop his assault. My lower body was throbbing, begging for attention. I couldn't take it anymore. I caught him off guard as I flipped him under me and sat up on his lap and started straddling him in real need for this. He groaned like an animal in pain as I moved my core on his hard on.

"You have ten seconds. If you don't stop I will fuck you hard and good. Right here. Right now." He growled as his hands went up to my hips and began moving it in a faster pace. But then reality struck me in at a lightening speed.

Noooooooooo

I am fucking dry-humping my boss like a horny little teenager so quickly getting off him I ran to the washroom and locked the door behind me. I rested my back against the door and tried to normalize my breathing. All ungodly things I just did flashed in my mind. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Dishelved hair, swollen lips and my face as red as a tomato. I washed my face and then exited the bathroom. I needed to apologize. I feel so embarrassed. He'll be probably thinking that I am a sex starved nymphomaniac. How will I ever look him in his eyes after what happened.

As I stepped out of the bathroom and crashed into a wall. I looked up and met with his steel gray eyes. He was grinning as if he won some lottery. I thought he'd be weirded out. This man is seriously unpredictable.

"Good job babe!! Next time we'll continue from where we left. Okay?" He asked as he gave me a quick peck on my lips.

I wasn't able to form words in my mouth, so I just nodded.

"Great, now I need to go and take a very cold shower to calm myself down." He said before heading towards the bathroom but not before giving me a sexy stupid wink. I sat on the bed and rubbed my face.

Everything was moving too fast and to top it all I was beyond frustrated.

sexually!

Micheal never made me feel this. This was very new for me. I need to control myself before I lose my mind completely.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello All You Beautiful People,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.