Chapter 7: Kiss

[I am so happy to be writing this chapter. Literally excited. I am just in a call with my best friend V and she is excited too]

Vanessa was walking upstairs, looking at the paintings on the walls. Until she heard someone screaming downstairs. "I need help!" It was Alessandro. She run downstairs and saw Alessandro holding Yara in a bridal style way. Her right waist was covered in blood and she was groaning of pain.

Maids run to her, bringing her some hot water and everything she needs with the first aid kit. Elie walked out of his office, running. He saw his cousin bleeding and crying. He saw how his friend was holding her hand and crying with her telling her everything is going to be okay.

Elie sat on the floor next to her, caressing her forehead "what happened fiore* ? Who did this to you!!!" He shouted. Alessandro replied "it's Espada. He followed us into the forest, crashed our car, looked Yara into her eyes and shot her." He looked at his cousin who was fighting death. She was holding his hand right and groaning.

"He gave me this to handed it to you" Alessandro added while giving Elie a letter. Elie snatched it from him and opened it.

Liberalo, cute of you to ever think that I will surrounded. Boy you don't know who I am and this time I might have not killed the person you care the most, but the next time I will do the same thing to her like I did to your old father. Mark my words. Don't you dare lay a finger on my daughter. non giocare con il ragazzo del fuoco*.

Elie ripped the letter appart while hatred filled in his eyes. He looked at Vanessa angrily. Vanessa felt he was about to attack her. He was walking towards her, she felt like she was in danger. She run to her room quickly and closed the door.

She locked it and laid her back on it so she could avoid Elie. "OPEN THE DOOR!" He shouted from the other side. Vanessa who was sick of everything that happened, shouted back "FREAK YOU ELIE LIBERALO. YOU AND YOUR CRIMINAL FAMILY!"

"IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL BREAK IT!" None of his threat really mattered to Vanessa. She was still holding on the door and locked it. He yells and slammed his veiny hands on the door. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MY LITTLE PRINCESS ENDED UP LIKE THIS!!" He yelled.

Vanessa felt she couldn't hold the door anymore, and as soon and she backed off it, the door went open quickly and slammed into the wall. Elie came towards her and slammed her to the wall. He grabbed her neck and started to chock her.

She grabbed his hand and tried to push it away but he was looking at her deep in the eyes and glaring at her. "IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER! YOU ARE DEAD ESPADA!" He threatened her. Vanessa's sight turned to the gun in his pocket. She took her hand and slowly reached the gun.

As soon as she grabbed it, she punched Elie right through his face and pointed the gun at him. Elie looked at her shocked and held his hands high, high enough so she could see. Bodyguards entered the room and pointed their guns at Vanessa.

ELIE chuckled "leave us alone. All of you. And close the door behind you." The men didn't understand what their boss wants. They knew he couldn't protect himself. But they did as he command, left the room and closed the door behind them.

Vanessa had the gun to his head "I want my freedom" she said breathlessly. "Freedom?" Chuckled Elie. "Do you see me like I am some fast service delivery guy who could just give you your freedom because my life is threatened? I've been through worst darling believe this."

Vanessa was glaring at him, more than ever "I WANT TO BE FREE! TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL OF A PLACE!" Elie looked at her, his eyes went to her lips. He looked at them and licked his. For the first time, he was so dazzled by everything she is doing. He stared at her and started to walk closer to her.

"ANSWER ME BEFORE I PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR FREAKING HEAD" her hair was all over her face, she tried to move it away but her beautiful curls were in her way. Elie noticed that messy looks good on her. As soon he felt he was close enough to her, he grabbed both of her wrists.

Letting her to lose her grip on the pistol and pinned her to the wall, while her arms pinned to the wall, he laid his neck on her shoulder letting his strong cologne and his warm breath hit her neck, sending shivers all over her body. She was breathing heavily, she couldn't believe where he was.

"Are you flirting with me love?" He asked with a husky voice. He looked back at her and smiled. Vanessa tried to look as much serious as she could. She rolled her eyes while trying to lose grip of him.

But he held her waist and pinned it to the wall "you roll these beautiful eyes of yours one more time, I will give you a reason to roll them. Trust me darling you don't want to mess with me." Before she could even answer him, she felt a pair of lips on hers.

She winded her eyes only to realize that none other than her enemy was kissing her. She couldn't help the temptation and kissed him back. He backed off her, grabbed his gun and said "it's so easy to control you doll." He put his gun back to his pocket and left the room.

Vanessa sat on the floor, holding her lips and rewinding what just happened a minute ago. She was imaging the pair of lips on her lips once again. Her cheeks were burning, everything felt is warm around her. Is she really..... falling in love with him that easily? Or it is just something in her head.

Her heart was beating fast, telling her that she was caught under this spell, hypnotize by every move he do and ended up with a conclusion that...... she was falling in love with him.

How could she do this? How could she fall for him? What will happen to her father? If she sided with one of them, she knew that she will lose the other as a love or a father. Everything seemed so confused to her and nothing was working. She was shocked.....
—————————————
1123 Words

VOCABULARY:
•fiore: flower
•non giocare con il ragazzo del fuoco: don't play with fire boy