Chapter 23: Backstory (Part 1)

[this chapter is a backstory of many events that happened between Alessandro and Yara. Thank you for being such great supporters.]

2 years ago:
"Father no! It's not how we work! She's 17! And messing with a teenager just to get to her cousin?! Are you mental?! I'm not doing this bullshit." His father was glaring at him "in the near future my  business will be yours. So it will benefits you in the future." Alessandro crossed his arms as he was leaning on the door frame. "I'm not going with you." "Like it or not you will."

Alessandro saw himself in a party filled with mafias. Elie came to him "hello friend" they hugged a manly hug, tapping each other's back. "Long time seeing you." Ale said. "Yeah running the business here." Alessandro's father interrupted "ahhh elie! Hello hello! Right on time to talk for a little." Ale felt that's his queu to leave the hella boring conversation. He saw a door opened and lead to a balcony. He grabbed his cigar in his pocket, placed it in his mouth, and as he reached the balcony it was already lightened and he exhaled his first breath.

He looked at the pitch black sky, and then something in his left side noticed a figuring standing. After staring at the person, he knew she's a beautiful girl, wearing a red dress where one of her bare tanned leg is shown, and it's tight, too tight that it even shows her curving body. She smirked "take a picture. It will last longer sir." He approached her "no thanks, I prefer seeing the real view." "Charming" she replied sarcastically. He laugh "I'm Alessandro."

"Yara." She finally turned to meet his gaze. And he dipped in her beautiful brown eyes. "Hold a minute." He took his phone and capture her a photo "you're too pretty to not take a picture." She smiled shyly. "So Yara. What are you doing here?" She sighed "escaping. You?" "Same" she smiled "so you hate these type of parties too?" He smirked "isn't it obvious?" For a few seconds they stayed quiet. "Do you love sweet rides?" He asked. She looked at him confused "it depends. Are you a fast driver?" She added with a sweet smirk. He looked at her siren eyes, her dimples. He knew that she's the most girl he ever laid his eyes on. "Like a rocket babe."

She shrugged her shoulders and both of them tip toed away. He held her hand, dragging her to his car. "Get in quickly" he whispered when he opened the door. And they both got it, leaving everyone behind. As he took her to the top of a hill. They saw the moonlight, shining in the middle of the dark, providing the right amount of lights they need. And they talked for what seem hours. "I like how blunt and different you are. You know comparing to other girls." She laughed "oh god. That's the best compliment I have ever heard." He winked "you see I can be a gentleman. Come on between us how many men tried to slid their hand under your skirt?" She arched an eyebrow, than answered "many.... But you're not one of them."

He looked at her brown hair shining. He found himself getting closer to her "because I know how to treat a beautiful girl right." She turned back to him, and their eyes met. Alessandro pushed himself slowly forward, grabbing a string of her hair, tugging it behind her ear, moved his hand softly against her cheek before pulling gently her chin to him and laid his lips against hers. She didn't fight back, she didn't push him away. She sinked to his kiss. He sneakily wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. After pulling away, he continued laying kisses on her cheeks, moving slowly down and hungrily to her neck. When he reached a sweat spot on her neck, she let out a fainting moan, who left him wanting more.

He stopped to see the flushing red color in her cheeks "I'm a gentleman." He said with a grin. She kept looking at him, until he groaned "don't look at me like that. You're turning me on." She giggled. "Let's go back. My family would be worried to see us, and I guess yours too." He stared at her, hoping to change her mind. But she didn't and he didn't have another choice but to take her back. When arriving, before getting out of the car, she kissed his cheek and said "thank you for the ride." But he wanted more, pulling her to him to taste her for the last time. "Alessandro... I-I..." he put his index finger against her lips and shushed her "I want to see you again, when. Just tell me when."

She sighed "that's the problem. I can't go out from the house without having million of guards escorting me. And if they saw us kissing they will tell my father...." He stroked her cheeks pinning his forehead against hers "let's run away."her cheeks glow red "no they will kill you!" The fear she had for him, made his heart beat million of beats in a second, and he melted once again when his lips reached her. He waited so she could enter the party again and he walked after her.

"Where were you for like the half of the party?" Roared Elie at Yara. "I went for a walk in the garden." He scoffed "bullshit! I was looking for you everywhere!" She rolled her eyes "you know how much I hate these parties! So I escaped and hid from everyone just to regain myself a little and came back!" He glared at her and replied "alright. Go to sleep now." Yara glared at her cousin "you know that I'm still your only family right?!" He turned to her "I doubt that my father look after you as much as I do!! So try to be kinder to me." She run to her room and slammed the door.