Jiya - Vomitting

Jiya

"I don't need a doctor to check me. I will be fine. I just need medicines and rest" I tried to explain to my friends to stop forcing me see a doctor.

You know the fact is that I was vomiting since last night. I was not able to take any food. Everything was coming out. I was throwing up medicines. This time I vomitted water and I was so weak right now that I couldn't go even to the washroom. They don't understand how will I visit a clinic in this condition.

They are fully aware of my condition since we live together in one flat. Shreya, Anjali and I go to the same college and live together since it is not our hometown. We live in a rented house. It was late at night may be I will start feeling good tomorrow. I was laying in my bed trying to sleep when I saw Shreya came back home smiling.

"Where did you go? Why are you smiling?"

"I called Dr Dhruv to check you. I told him your full condition. He will be coming soon"

Oh God I totally forgot. Dr Dhruv stays in a apartment right infront of us. He is doctor in a nearby hospital. We have spoken to each other so many times earlier but I totally forgot about him. How many times I told Shreya and Anjali that I don't need any doctor to check on me but they aren't going to listen me. I started scolding both of them for calling him but had to shut up when he entered our house carrying a box in his hand.

"Dr. Dhruv I am fine. My friends bothered you for no reason. We are sorry for wasting your time." I spoke politely hoping he will believe me lie.

"Don't worry about my time. Now let me check you." He spoke taking a seat near me.

" No Dr. Dhruv I told you i am good. I have taken medicine. I don't need a checkup." I spoke once again not wanting to get checked out.

"Jiya you are vomiting since last night , not able to take food, became so weak that you can barely walk. Don't argue just lie down and let Dr. Dhruv check you." Anjali scolded me for not cooperating.

"Jiya there's nothing to be afraid of. Just relax yourself and lay down. I need to lift up your shirt a little so that I can check your tummy." Dr Dhruv spoke and started checking me instantly without waiting for my nod.

Dr Dhruv took all my vitals and everything he needed to do without wasting any time but a serious concern was spread across his face through out the checkup making me worry that he won't decide to give me an injection. I was really afraid of injections and cannot take it at any cost. That's why I was trying to escape the checkup.

"Jiya your condition is not good at all. Why didn't you call me earlier. I will need to give you some injections now to make you feel better. C'mon turn around for the injection." - "No I don't need any injection. Just give me only tablets. I will be fine"

"You will vomit any oral medicines given to you at this time. Injection is must. Get ready or else I will need to force you which I don't want to." Dr Dhruv spoke taking out the dreadful objects from his box.

I had understood that I will need to run away from here to escape the needle. As soon as I tried running my friends caught me. They were much more energetic than me right now.

"Jiya why don't you understand that you need injection right now. Dr Dhruv is correct and let him help you. Be a good girl and do as he says" Shreya spoke bringing me back to the bed.

"I have already told you guys that I don't need any injection. Why don't you understand" I spoke almost frustrated from the situation.

"She won't listen to us. Dr Dhruv do it without her permission. We will hold her. Let's see how she doesn't take the injection."Anjali spoke while forcing me to lay on my stomach.

Within no time I could feel Anjali pulling my lowers down to reveal my hip. Shreya was having a tight grip on my upper body so that I couldn't move. Both of them were determined to make me have the injection.
I was struggling to get rid off the position but they were two and much more stronger than me right now.

"Please leave me I don't want any injection. I will be fine. Please" I begged to them.

"If you had listened to us earlier and get yourself checked out then an injection would not have been necessary now. You are in this situation because of yourself." Shreya spoke making me regret.

I felt a cold wipe on my right hip and then immediately the needle stabbing me. The medicine burned like hell. That's why I was escaping a doctor checkup.

"Ahh ahh please don't do this to me. Ahh." I cried. "I am sorry but you have to take it for your own well being." Dr Dhruv spoke while still injecting me.

My screams weren't affecting any of them. It seemed like an eternity when the needle was finally out of my body. Anjali was massaging the spot making me sigh in relief that the injection is over.

The relief was destroyed when I felt my pants being lowered down even more. I realised I was about to have another injection in the same side that too much lower. Atleast he could change the side.

"Please don't give me another injection. It's painfull. I can't take more." I pleaded to them. Dr Dhruv inserted the needle rejecting my request. Fortunately this one didn't take much time and it was not so painfull. May be because it was on the lower side.

I had received 2 injections in the same hip just now. I saw Dr Dhruv filling another injection. I can't bear one more. No please.

"How many am I getting. Please no more I have already received two. Have some mercy on me. I beg of you" - "Just relax Jiya this is the last one" Dr Dhruv spoke. I was trying to come out of my friends hold but everything went in vain.

"Let her take it on her left hip this time. She won't be able to take all 3 in the right" Dr Dhruv instructed to Anjali. She started lowering down my other side pants as told to do.The cold wipe made me shiver and then the insertion of the needle. A shooting pain ran over my body.

"Please take it out. It's hurting." I almost yelled. My mouth had started hurting because of my screams.

"Just a little more hold on it's almost over" Dr Dhruv spoke while still pushing the liquid into me.

"All done" Dr Dhruv spoke pulling out the needle after some time. I let out a breath which I was holding on for so long.

"I didn't want to force you Jiya but you were being stubborn so I had no option left before me. With these injections you will start feeling good almost immediately" Dr Dhruv spoke packing up.

"Ok I will feel good immediately but what about the pain in my hip. Why did you give me 3 injections?" I asked him trying to dress up myself quickly.

"Two of them were for vomiting and one for the weakness. Use ice pack and your pain will decrease. Next time get yourself treated early and not when the condition worsens. I will come back tomorrow to check on you. Get well soon" Dr Dhruv spoke before leaving.

Anjali and Shreya apologised for being so strict with me which I quickly accepted. I also asked them to forgive me as I gave them a hard time to deal with me. They forced me because I wasn't cooperating. It was actually my fault.

The injections started working and I felt good almost immediately. I went to sleep as Shreya and Anjali were holding ice packs on both sides of my hips. Today was a new experience for me.

Note-

I tried writing something unusual. Please tell me if you liked it and I should write more of such forceful acts.

This book already has 3k+ views. Thanks to all. Please comment your favourite oneshot from this book. Let's see which one is liked the most.

ReplyForward