27 • Closeness

Payal

Payal

" I want to feel you " He whispered in my ears. Butterflies were dancing in my belly. My lips curved in a shy smile and I spoke, "who is stopping you? "

He paused. He surely didn't expect the answer from me. I looked at him shyly. "You are sure? "

I nodded silently.

" Then may I? " He asked again, this time putting his head on my shoulder. I turned around a little and whispered, " Ye.. Yeah.. "

I clutched the bedsheet as tightly as possible when his lips touched the skin of my shoulder. He lifted the hair from one side to get more view of my back. I gulped nervously when he started peppering soft kisses all over the area.

Then suddenly I felt a pull on the strings of my blouse. It started to be loose from the front as he pulled one of the string.

I inhaled deeply and pulled my knees closer. His one hand wrapped around my belly. And then within a swift motion I was laid back on my bed. My head fell on the soft pillow and eyes met with his.

He leaned little close to me and asked, "I'm asking you again. Are you sure? Because later I might not accept your complains" The little bit doubt I had, his words cleared even that.

" Hnm.. " Nodding slowly with a timid smile, I hummed in response.

His lips held a smile. Not pure one. It meant something else. Taking my hand in his hand, he kissed my knuckles first. My fingers rolled themselves automatically as a reaction and made a tight fist.

" Why don't you make me feel you? " My lips parted when he said that. He leaned closer but still maintaining a gap between us.
" Touch yourself with my hand " He made me grip his right hand.

I kept on staring at his eyes for sometime,

With a deep inhale, I placed his palm on my cheek first. And then slowly took it to my lips. I closed my eyes effortlessly when he held my lower lips. "Ahh" A soft, sweet moan left from my mouth when he pecked on my lips.

Smiling softly I met my eyes with his. He was smiling as well. And that smile reached to his eyes as well. I couldn't stop my cheeks from burning in heat. "Annhh" His moves were unexpected. He ended up biting my lower lip next moment.

Leaving his hand, I slapped on his chest softly. " I'm not doing it. You're so bad " I managed to tell him showing my fake anger with pout as well. All the organs of my body were giggling from inside senselessly but couldn't accept that.

Leaning to my face, he pecked on my nose. My lips couldn't supress the upcoming giggle anymore.

" I love you " He confessed suddenly holding my hand again. I giggled louder and asked, "should we continue again?"

" Humein toh aitraaz nhi hai "

( I don't have any problem)

I held his hand again and placed it on the middle of my chest slowly. Our eyes were never leaving each other while I moved his hand to the downwards. My breaths hitched when his hand placed on my cleavage. My gaze was straight while his eyes were still soft, lost in mine.