Prince's Hidden Page: A Forbidden Romance

Intro

" She? She is going to die in my hands " The King's voice reverberated through the chamber. His sword hovered perilously close to Payal's delicate neck. A gasp escaped from Payal's trembling lips.

Veer's heart raced, witnessing the harrowing scene before him. He cursed the cruel world that could not understand their boundless love. He stood frozen between love and duty.

With trembling hands, Veer took out his sword and raised the blade, facing not just his father but the king, his entire linage.

" If she gets even a small scratch " His voice echoed in the hushed chamber, " No one will remain standing with their heads attached " He warned. He was ready to stand against of his own blood, just for his love.

He was the prince who always wore a payal on his wrist, keeping a part of his beloved one close to him at all times.

And she was the maid who never tasted love but witnessed unconditional love secured for her, in the eyes of a prince.

What happens when a prince falls in love with a maid? What happens when their tale becomes a rumor of the palace? Is this love a sin? Read the book to witness the journey of Veer and Payal, fulfilled with love and pain.

✨✨✨

Veer Singh Rajvansh

In the heart of the ancient kingdom,Chandrapur, lived a prince named Veer Singh Rajvansh

In the heart of the ancient kingdom,Chandrapur, lived a prince named Veer Singh Rajvansh. He was the blend of courage, compassion, and an unyielding spirit. He was hard as stone from the outside.

But Veer stood different from the heart.

He was the prince who always wore a payal on his wrist, keeping a part of his beloved one close to him at all times.

Payal

Payal, a simple girl who spent most of her life within the dress of a maid

For her, living each day was nothing but the stories of hardships, the ache of lost dreams and the weight of unspoken burdens.

She was kind, had a heart with love for all.

Chandrapur

Chandrapur

King Hridayan Singh Rajvansh was still ruling over the kingdom. He lost his queen years ago. He had two sons. Prince Veer Singh Rajvansh and Prince Stavya Singh Rajvansh were the heirs to the throne, bear the weight of their linage. He was blessed with a daughter, Princess Chahat.

✨✨✨

important

It's my first time writing a royal romance or you can say a historic romance. You might find mistakes. Please forgive me for that.

English is not my first language so, this book can contain grammatical errors. Already sorry for that.

I just write what I imagine. All the characters, names, places, incidents belong to my imagination. It's totally fictional. Some pictures are created by AI & some are collected from pinterest.

Do not copy my work. It includes hardwork to prepare a plot and a whole book. The book belongs to me. DO NOT COPY.

Starts on: 13 April, 2024
Ends on: let's see!