quick disclaimer:

Greetings to Tranquility,

First of all, before any issue arises... This work is ain't mine, and I just thought of why not share this with other blinks so they could enjoy it as well as how far I enjoyed it so?

I don't intend to plagiarize this work since I have so much respect for the great author of this book. It was originally published on 2018-07-01. I haven't yet discussed this with the original author because his or her account is disabled and I can't find any related platforms that would bring me to communicate with him/ her. If anyone does know this work or if ever by the original author crosses here, please leave a message because I am dying to communicate with you.

Anyway, I hope this story would leave you somewhere hanging closely like how it nearly happens to me as well. The last update was published on 2019-04-14 and he/ she hasn't yet updated anything that's why it bothers me if this would probably leave you hanging in the heavens.

So, far... I hope you would enjoy this book and I would like to read something nearly related to this kind of book. Have a great day ahead, blinks!

PS: Sorry if I no longer write the Fatal Impact. It's just happened so quickly that I no longer had any solutions to solve my writer's block; thus I pull it out again. Sorry to disappoint you with horrible news T_T

ALL RIGHTS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR!!!