Chapter 13

True and false escape master, who is Su Shen?

Less than an hour after the article was published, it directly won the first place in the hot search on the entire network!

At eleven o'clock at night, most people have not fallen asleep.

And now seeing this article, everyone is even more stimulated and has no sleepiness!

From the beginning to the end, the article professionally analyzes Su Yu's escape route, as well as the prison break and recovery.

Countless netizens shouted after reading it.

Dig!

And the most shocking thing is.

Su Yu is just a college student who just graduated!

【Gan! This God Su is a fairy, right? ! The jailbreak process is so magical! 】

[Yes, it's so magical, everything is completely designed! From leaving the cell to pretending to be a pursuer, he designed it all! 】

【Mom! I laughed so hard, the real escape master was still squatting in the prison, and was even caught by Su Shen, and Su Shen himself was sleeping in a five-star hotel, hhhh! 】

【Wanted in the world? leave! After watching the first two seasons, I felt that the fugitive vs. the hunter was too unchallenging, so I didn't watch it. But I didn't expect that there would be such an awesome fugitive in this third season? ! 】

【Yes indeed! This is called Su Shen, is it too powerful? I'm going to see him! 】

【Me too! This man is too strong! 】

On the entire network, it is instant frying pan.

In addition to being shocked, countless netizens poured into the live broadcast room of the world's most wanted.

In the command building, the five pursuit officers were all under great pressure.

In addition to Bingbing, the chief director also came to the headquarters.

"This time, this Su Yu is indeed a surprise."

The chief director is a middle-aged man with an irresistible smile on his face.

Can you not laugh?

After Su Yu's incident was released just now, the number of viewers in the live broadcast room soared by 30 million!

The total number reached 50 million!

You know, the previous highest in history was only 30 million!

When the first season aired.

In the second quarter, the number dropped sharply.

No way, the audience's freshness has passed.

The fugitives are indeed too contrarian to the hunters.

Therefore, the chief director invited an international prison escape master to participate in the show.

I was thinking about Lara's popularity.

Unexpectedly, Su Yu, a college student who just graduated, turned out to be born!

Jailbreak directly within two hours!

This wave can be said to have directly made the show a real top stream!

And right now, the chief director came to the live broadcast room, of course, for no reason.

"Hunting officers, it's been four hours since Su Yu escaped from prison. All the people are paying attention. You must do your best." The chief director smiled.