Chapter 47

Surprise the world with a perfect magic trick.

A faint smile appeared on Su Yu's face.

I have to say that my fan just now gave me a pretty good idea.

If you want to get the Crimson Moon Gem, why do you choose to attack?

The opponent has a hundred times the strength of himself, and a strong attack is obviously the most unwise choice.

Instead, with the help of magic, he can steal the crimson moon gem without anyone knowing it!

You know, the most important thing about magic is that it is deceptive.

Through special techniques, deceive the audience's senses.

Eyes, ears, even touch and more, to get magic effects that are beyond everyone!

Just like the performance in the circus before.

A fire is made out of thin air with nothing but a flammable substance called kerosene.

This substance has a very low ignition point and does not burn at a high temperature.

And to control the flame, it is even simpler.

Under the floor, there are preset liquid nozzles. After the sprayed atomized kerosene is ignited, it will move with the wind.

As for the fire candy, that candy has long been hidden in his sleeve.

With god-level stealing skills, Su Yu's palm flexibility is not comparable to that of ordinary people.

With some auxiliary props, it's a breeze to quickly remove candy from your sleeves.

Of course, these magic processes may seem simple, but they are actually quite difficult to operate.

After all, there are countless audiences staring at it, and if there is a slight mistake, it will be revealed.

But as long as you control it properly and deceive the perception of some audiences, it is too easy.

And Su Yu's current plan is very simple.

Use a seemingly incredible magic trick to deceive and attract an entire team of pursuers.

Afterwards, disappear again to get the real target, the Crimson Moon Gem!

However, these are still assumptions at present, and the specific plans need to be further analyzed.

"I'm really looking forward to this magic show."

Su Yu smiled lightly, and soon went to a five-star international hotel.

Why dare to stay in the hotel, the reason is quite simple.

The current hunters are all focused on this special level, who will continue to pay attention to where they end up?

And, even if they knew they lived here, would they come?

Do they dare to come?

The previous failed captures had dealt a near-heavy blow to the hunter team.

If they dare to come, I don't mind running to show them again.

This is Su Yu's confidence!

In the live broadcast room, countless people are frying.

【Slotting! Is Su Shen still staying in a hotel? ! 】

【This is too confident! Don't be afraid of hunters coming over! 】

[Who said it wasn't, if I were the hunter, I wouldn't come, otherwise it would be a waste of time, it's better to take advantage of the layout now and wait for Su Shen to break in. 】