Chapter 106-110

In the live broadcast room, it was already full of laughter.

[What's wrong with me, you gave me a miserable laugh! That brother is so miserable! 】

[A passerby: I'm really not Su Shen, you believe me! Wang Tao: Su Yu, stop pretending. 】

[hhhhh Su Shen just stole that person's things, right? 】

[It should be, we can't see the specific method, it's too fast]

[I reckon that Shangguanyue would be **** off if she knew what was going on. 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were talking.

Outside the bank, Su Yu was already smiling.

Turning back to take a photo, Su Yu turned on his phone, posted a photo, and left in the car.

On the bank's side, the man was still trying his best to explain, and Wang Tao didn't listen at all.

"Haha, Su Yu, I've seen through you a long time ago, you haven't shown up yet, have you?"

Wang Tao sneered and pointed the gun at the man.

The man sat on the ground, looking at the dozens of pursuers around him, as well as the countless melon eaters, his face full of despair.

"I've said it all the fuck, I'm not Su Yu, how do you want me to explain?"

This made Wang Tao snort coldly.

"No need to explain, we have already sent your photo to the Dongchuan City Police Station for identity comparison. The result will be available in a few minutes, Su Yu, accept your fate."

Wang Tao had a smug expression on his face, but the muzzle did not move at all.

No way, this excuse is too fake.

Who can lose their ID card and mobile wallet together these days?

Clearly deceiving!

Beside him, Shangguan Yue frowned again.

From the man's expression, she couldn't see the forgery.

But the other party really can't come up with useful information such as ID cards.

Where is the problem?

Shangguan Yuedai frowned.

At this moment, Li Kai next to him suddenly made a sound.

"Su Yu's news has been updated again!"

updated? !

Shangguanyue immediately took over the phone, and then saw a photo of the entrance of the bank taken from the street.

It looks like it was shot not long ago!

Take a look at the melon-eating crowd around him and others on the inner and outer three floors, as well as the pursuers who are desperately trying to maintain order.

Shangguanyue's expression suddenly became dull.

At this time, the information from the Dongchuan Police Station was also sent.

"Confirm your identity, this is not Su Yu."

boom!

Shangguan Yue's mind went blank for a moment.

Not only him, Wang Tao was also stunned.

"This fucking..."

The man was already upset.

"Look! I **** said I was not Su Yu, my wallet and mobile phone were really stolen!"

steal? !

Shangguanyue finally reacted.