Chapter 101-105

Countless people were stunned at this moment.

What does Su Yu want to do?

He wanted to pass this **** by driving a locomotive.

Leap over a 30-meter-wide river and escape the pursuers? !

At this moment, countless people were horrified.

The live broadcast room is even more frying.

【Slotting! crazy! 】

[If this is not done well, it can be killed on the spot! 】

【crazy! Su Shen is really crazy! 】

[As a native of Dongchuan, although this is the narrowest section of the Dongchuan River, it is more than 30 meters long, so God Su wants to fly over? ! 】

[If God Su can fly over, I will kneel directly to him! 】

And the scene...

Su Yu has turned the accelerator to the extreme.

The locomotive let out a high roar.

Su Yu naturally knew the danger of doing this. If he was a little careless, he might bump into it, or even say that he couldn't fly and fall into the river.

But the reason for doing so, on the one hand, stems from self-confidence.

On the other hand, he is equally enthusiastic!

At this moment, Su Yu's speed had reached its peak.

The top speed that Kawasaki H2R can exert is 420Km/h.

And Su Yu, the current speed has reached 400!

That's absolutely an insane number!

You must know that the speed of the helicopters of the program group is only 300!

And now, his speed on land has surpassed it!

Under the blessing of such a terrifying speed, Su Yu finally rushed up the cement **** under the shock of countless people.

boom!

The shock absorption system of the locomotive burst into sparks at this moment.

Afterwards, countless people saw a scene that they will never forget in their entire lives.

A black locomotive shot straight up from the ground, like a black bird, leaping into the night sky.

The helicopter pilot and the pursuers above were also sluggish at this moment.

Because the locomotive actually flew to the same height as them!

Looking at Su Yu in the car, they were so horrified that they couldn't even speak.

too crazy!

There is only one thought in everyone's mind at the moment.

And it was under the watchful eyes of countless people.

The black locomotive, like a bird flying high, leaped over a distance of dozens of meters, and then landed heavily on the grass.

boom!

Another muffled landing sound.

Su Yu, stopped.

He looked back at Wang Tao who was parked on the shore, and gave him a smile.

"Wang Tao chases the officer, pay attention next time, I'll go first."

The voice fell, Su Yu twisted the accelerator, and instantly disappeared from everyone's sight.