Chapter 40

Search for me!

Wang Tao lowered his head and roared.

With that said, he was about to walk in with someone.

But at this time, Jia Bing stood up.

"Hey, what are you guys doing? You need money to go in and watch the show."

Jia Bing glanced at the dozens of pursuers behind him. Although he was a little scared in his heart, he still insisted.

"I tell you, now is a society ruled by law, don't think you can prostitute for nothing!"

Wang Tao:  …

He was silent for a while, and looked at Jia Bing.

"How much are the tickets?"

"75."

Jia Bing answered quickly. He glanced at the dozens of pursuers behind him and was a little excited.

Good guy, with so many people, the tickets cost thousands of dollars!

Hearing this, Wang Tao did not hesitate.

"Five groups and six groups, you go and surround the circus, and the others come in with me."

Wang Tao made a sound, and twenty pursuers immediately surrounded the entire circus.

In Wang Tao's hand, a bank card appeared.

"Swipe your card."

There was no expression on his face.

Jia Bing nodded, looked at the pursuer behind him, and couldn't help but wonder.

"What's the situation?"

"It's nothing."

Wang Tao didn't want to explain so much.

When Jia Bing heard the words, he didn't ask any more questions. After swiping his card, he moved out of the way.

Looking at the dozens of pursuers who filed in, he could be said to be overjoyed.

It seems that his circus also means to come back to life!

And now, inside the circus.

In the entire circular square, dozens of people were sitting sparsely.

Most of these dozens of people are old.

After all, young people are not very interested in circus.

At this time, a large group of pursuers came in, which undoubtedly attracted a lot of attention.

Wang Tao walked at the front, his eyes squinting sharply across the entire auditorium, his eyes narrowed.

"You spread out and sit next to everyone in the audience. They may all be disguised by Su Yu."

After the last lesson, Wang Tao has been much more cautious.

There are so many people here, maybe any one of them is Su Yu disguised.

And now is the performance time, it is impossible for me to forcibly investigate one by one, which will have a great negative impact.

Hearing this order, all the pursuers nodded and immediately dispersed.

One by one, they pretended to be nonchalant and sat beside all the spectators on the field.

Invisibly, a situation of encirclement was formed.

Any of them, as long as it was Su Yu, he couldn't escape.

In this case, Wang Tao himself found a seat near the door and sat down.