Chapter 78

The prey is hooked.

Su Yu's words caused the frying pan in the live broadcast room.

【I'm sorry! Su Shen is really ready to start! 】

[My dear, is Wang Tao chasing Su Shen alone now? 】

[It's over, it's over, incense in advance]

【Burn a beautiful girl for Brother Tao】

[hhhh I'm dying of laughter]

In the live broadcast room, countless people were already laughing.

Wang Tao wouldn't know, he was chasing Su Yu now, and it was Su Yu who deliberately induced him!

On Su Yu's side, after confirming that Wang Tao was chasing him alone, he quickly began to guide Wang Tao towards the area with complex terrain.

"Grass!"

Wang Tao fired several times, but because of the instability in the fast running process and Su Yu's extremely fast speed, he missed the shot, which made him very annoyed.

And now, Su Yu had already run into an alley.

Without hesitation, Wang Tao followed.

On the walkie-talkie, Shangguanyue's voice came.

"how's it going?"

"Su Yu ran away, but I'm chasing him. As long as he gets to a place with open terrain, I can kill him."

Wang Tao gasped heavily.

Shangguanyue frowned slightly.

Li Kai has been locating the positions of Su Yu and Wang Tao.

Surveillance footage depicts the route of the two.

This roadside is obviously avoiding the pursuers and heading towards the place with complicated terrain.

Su Yu did the right thing.

It's just that Shangguanyue always felt that things didn't seem right.

With Su Yu's methods, he should have many chances to get rid of Wang Tao.

Why doesn't he let go?

Shangguan Yue hesitated.

"Wang Tao, why don't you come back now?"

"Come back? What are you doing here? You wait, I'll catch this guy right away!"

At this moment, Wang Tao is already on the top.

This guy, Su Yu, forget about running.

Are you still turning back and laughing at yourself? !

I can't stand it!

"Wang Tao chase officer, at your speed, grandma crosses the road faster than you." Standing at the corner of the alley, Su Yu smiled.

These words made Wang Tao almost vomit blood.

"Grass! Don't you **** run!"

Seeing Su Yu disappear around the corner, Wang Tao immediately chased forward.

He just caught up to the corner, and what appeared in front of him turned out to be three completely different roads.

The trace of Su Yu has disappeared.

Where did this guy go? !

Wang Tao frowned in thought.

There are three paths, each of which Su Yu can take.