Chapter 73

In Su Yu's eyes, a cold light flashed.

in the car...

It's time to find a chance.

But not now.

Now, the vigilance of the other party has not completely relaxed.

The driver in front spoke again.

"Grass! Boss, their cars and helicopters are following us!"

"Tell them to get out!"

Jin Biao glanced at the walkie-talkie placed by the window and picked it up.

"This is the SWAT team of Dongchuan Police Station. The robbers in the car, please pull over and stop immediately, otherwise we will take compulsory measures to stop immediately, otherwise we will take..."

"Stop your mother! Tell me to get out of those cars and helicopters, or I'll kill you now!"

"The identity of the girl next to you is not simple, is it?! Quick, call twice, or I will kill you now!"

Jin Biao grabbed the girl's hair.

The girl immediately begged.

"Let me go, please let me go, my mother can give you a lot of money, really."

"Hahaha, money? How can I spend my life if I have money? If you hear me, get out of here, or I'll kill everyone right now!"

Jin Biao roared at the walkie-talkie again.

And at the same time.

Far away in Dongchuan City Police Station.

At this moment, several senior officials of the Dongchuan City Police Station were sitting in the conference room, looking at the scene sent back by the helicopter, their faces were extremely ugly.

"How to deal with it? The provincial department has already put pressure on us, asking us to ensure the safety of the hostages. The above is very angry now."

Dongchuan police chief said.

His expression was ashen.

Never thought that such a thing would happen in Dongchuan City!

The others were silent for a while.

The other party was riding in a special explosion-proof car. They knew how high the quality of the car was.

Even anti-equipment sniper rifles may not be able to be worn.

The other party is already in the car, and it is impossible to kill them.

"I remember that the captain of the criminal police in Donghai City didn't say that some people went in voluntarily, and said there was a way to solve the problem?"

A police detective said tentatively.

This immediately attracted the dissatisfied voice of the director.

"Nonsense! Does he know who is sitting inside? The daughter of Nancheng Group, the image person of public welfare now!"

"Does he know who he is facing? A murderous robber!"

"What show is he from, right? It's alright, now the whole country is watching us, grass, a bunch of trash!"

The director slapped the table and growled.

This made everyone else silent.

At this moment, the door was suddenly pushed open.

"I am the captain of the Donghai Criminal Police. Now, according to the other party's request, let's withdraw the police car and helicopter. We can only trust Su Yu."