Chapter 14

There is a situation!

As soon as these words came out, the other four immediately looked at Li Kai.

Li Kai is also mentally exhausted.

But even so, his eyes widened, and he pointed at the computer screen and shouted.

"At 9:12 last night, Su Yu appeared at the Donghai International Hotel!"

Donghai International Hotel?

When others heard this, they almost suspected that they had heard it wrong.

How can this be?

Su Yu, a fugitive with no money, can go to the East China Sea International Hotel?

But Zhang Mingshan quickly rushed to the computer, staring sharply at the screen.

At 9:12:20, sure enough, a man in casual clothes walked into the hotel.

Although he was only photographed with half of his profile, Zhang Mingshan still recognized him.

"It's him!"

Ok? !

Others were also surprised.

Is it really Su Yu?

Despite careful identification, they also recognized people.

It's really Su Yu!

This is surprising!

And what surprised them even more.

Su Yu, he actually succeeded in opening a room!

It only took Li Kai less than a minute to hack into the backstage of the Donghai Hotel.

The information shown above is clear.

9:22.

A presidential suite has been opened!

This is being chased by several officers, and they are all stunned!

What the heck, a fugitive living in the Presidential Suite of the East China Sea International Hotel?

Before this, they didn't even dare to think about it!

No wonder it's only found out now.

After all, before, all they checked were clubhouse KTVs, at most small hotels.

I never thought that Su Yu would live in such a high-end place!

Bingbing couldn't help but stare.

Who would have thought.

These people stay up all night here looking for someone.

Su Yu actually slept peacefully all night on the big and soft bed in the presidential suite?

And again, a question came to everyone's mind.

Su Yu, how did you get so much money?

"Check his route first."

"good!"

Li Kai immediately called the surveillance outside.

Along the way, he will monitor the route recovery.

Soon, a clear route came out.

Su Yu started from Dongcheng District, took a taxi to Nancheng District, then walked a few hundred meters and checked into the Donghai Hotel.

The reason for not finding out before is very simple, Su Yu has never been captured by surveillance cameras.

At the same time, his clothes have changed too much.