Chap-6 Yes!

Isabelle's POV

          So as you all know, I'm Isabelle knight the CEO of Wilson enterprises.

    You must be confused if I'm a knight then why my company's name is Wilson, well it was my mom's surname.

            She wanted to see me achieve my goal but she wasn't able to see me successful so I named my company after her surname.

       If I tell you about me so, I had only my mother as my family. My father is a selfish bastard who doesn't need anything except for money and I was the only child of my parents so no siblings.

      My father was always a jerk towards my mom and with me, he is not a father either. 6years ago my mom died because of cancer she could be saved if my father would have given money for her surgery but no he decided to stay selfish at that time too and didn't give the money for surgery.

        My mother's family wasn't financially strong but they tried their best to pay but couldn't and as a result, I lost my mother who was my friend too.

         I was always an introvert and weird child since childhood so no one wanted to be my friend so I'm alone there too.

      In simple words, I have no one in this world and I consider myself an orphan. My so-called father is just a money-hungry man.

         My marriage!

     Well, first let me make one thing clear. I don't do love because I don't think it exists, from childhood I saw my mom suffer so I don't think it exists.

      My marriage with Mason is just a compromise for me but according to him he loves me so it's a love marriage for him

     Mason is a family friend, not mine but yeah he is.

      I have to marry someone or my father would try to prove that I'm just an irresponsible girl because of some issue in my life so he is taking a hold on it against me so I had to marry someone to prove that I have my husband with me as any support and in case anything happens to me my wealth will be transfer to an Orphanage and my husband will handle everything and this is only known by some people not even Mason knows about handling thing. I can't trust anyone on this

          Money is a very bad thing it can destroy everyone. For this people can kill others without thinking anything and I think why?

      What is written in your destiny will be yours and no one snatch it from you so why do you try to snatch what is others.

     Anyways, here I am standing in my wedding dress in the aisle for my so-called wedding.

    I wish this finish quickly I have to work too, I don't have time for all this. I rolled my eyes

   After he said I do, I was about to say I do when Mason's friend said something in his ear and he starts to go out.

       " where are you going?" I asked him

     "she needs me I have to go, I'll be back soon"

     She is her friend if you are thinking who is he talking about.

      Yes, I'm his family friend but she is another friend who has a crush on him.

       "it's our marriage day Mason. We are about to take our vows and you are saying you need to go." I said

         I can't let my father win.

       Everyone is whispering but I ignored them

        "try to understand she needs me, I promise I'll be back in half an hour," he said while moving out of the house