Chap 41-Realized

I had a really bad writer's block😢😢😢 sorry guys!

      And my university has opened, I'll try to update on weekdays but it'll be a little difficult so usually, it'll be on weekends.

                                 **************

        A week flew away without any news of Isa. I don't know where is she. How is she? Is she doing fine? Is she eating on time?

      During this whole week, I pleaded with Mr. Brooks to please tell me about Isa but he didn't.

           I don't know what to do, I just want to hear her voice, want to know that she is doing fine.

       I can't function without her, no one knows how difficult it is for me to be without the love of my life, my reason to breath

          Now I'm just sitting in a park alone, looking at couples having their time, families enjoying themselves together

         I wonder, what will it be mine and Isa's family be like? A little her and me, running here and there, troubling her and come to me to be saved by her scolding

      I tell Isa to not scold them but she'll get angry at me that I always take their side and that's why they don't listen to her. I tell them to not trouble their mom and will apologize to her in our way.

      I sighed! I wish this could happen.

          "Hey!" I looked above to see the same person

      "Hello, Sir!" I smiled

     "Can I sit here?" I nodded

           "You come here often?" He asked

      "No Sir, just when wants to think something"

          "So what are you thinking?" I didn't say anything

        "Don't worry, you can tell maybe I can help you?"

        He's almost the age as my father so why not, maybe he can help me.

    I sighed

      "I miss her!"

        He didn't say anything

         "I didn't mean to push her away, I can never but I had to, if not then it would have ruined her. She deserved more than just a plain me"

          He just listened to me

          "But then why is it hurting? I knew this would happen. I knew how stubborn she is and she proved me right" I chuckled at the end

        "She disappeared from my life, she didn't leave even hope for me to find her! I know I hurt her but whenever I hurt her, it hurt me more. Whenever I saw her eyes moistened because of me my eyes shed more tears"

               "It's just difficult to be without her, to breathe. She doesn't know but every second I feel hell without her but she........"

      I don't know why am I telling him this, he is a stranger. My brain was telling me to stop but my heart and tongue didn't. It's like a son is telling his problems to his father. That's what I felt like now.

             "I_I'm sorry. I didn't mean to....."

        "You love her!" I was stunned for a second but then smiled

       "More than my life!"

       "Then I'll say you were stupid enough to let her go!"

      Why is he scolding me?