💕twelve💕

Farhana POV.

Re-reading the 37th question i chew the underneath of my pen, so far this is the second question i will have to guess the answer there are 60 questions i will have to answer 50 of them correctly for me to pass this course, with a sigh i circle the B.

"You are left with 1hour 30 minutes." The supervisor voice Pierce around the quiet hall.

"Whatever." I grumble to myself as i feel a presence behind me, i stop what I'm doing and close my exam sheet,
Yes i hate creepy supervisors i hate people going through my work as i do it, it makes me uncomfortable.

"What is that?" The familiar voice say making me to look up.

Mr bidemi isn't a very friendly lecturer, call him mean or very serious whatsoever, whenever you see him in exam hall it's bad news if he unfortunately speak to you then it's very bad news , it means you are in deep trouble.

"What?" I say confuse looking at him and he bend over my desk and remove the familiar 40leaves exercise book, my heart literally flip as he flip through the pages.

"Stand up." He say and i sit dumbfound.

"Are you deaf,
I say stand up." He say as some student glance my way,
He grab my exam paper and order me to stand up but i am too shock and confuse to understand what's going on to do as he say.

"Is there a problem Mr bidemi?" The other supervisor ask walking toward us and Mr bidemi hand him the exercise book.

The student begin whispering among themselves as my stomach churn,
My pulse is beginning to beat soo fast that i can hear my heartbeat.

"Farhana.
Stand up." Mr Auwal one of the supervisor say calmly and i stand up, my legs are trembling so badly and i try to steady them.

"You are going to have to fill the malpractice form." Mr bidemi say and there's a gasp among the student.
Two of the supervisors are whispering among themselves as Mr bidemi drop the malpractice sheet on my desk.

"Mr Auwal you should call the lecturer taking them this course." Mr bidemi say giving me a look of disgust.

"Sir i can't fill this,
I don't know where that book came from, I have nothing to do with how it ended up on my desk." I say defensively, three more staffs enter the exam hall and begin talking among themselves as i feel my vision blurring.

"Farhana.
Is this your notebook?" Mr auwal ask and i node, my name it's boldly written on it.

"it's mine but i don't know ho.....I try explaining but Mr bidemi shut me.

" did we look like fools to you,
You are filling this malpractice form right now. "Mr bidemi say as some of the staffs agreed with him while some protest against it.

" but I didn't drop that thing there,
I have been in this school for 3years i know the consequence of malpractice,
Why will i do such thing in my final year,
I didn't.......I find it difficult to complete my sentence as i literally breakdown.

"Get out of the hall."Mr bidemi say and one among the staffs grab me by the arm ushering me out.

I have never, ever in my entire life thought i will be in this type of humiliating and cheap situation,
The penalty for malpractice is expell or 2years suspension, I wipe my tears and stand on the pavement of the hall.

" good thing you are here Mr huzaif,
We caught one of your student cheating."Mr bidemi say and hand the book to mr huzaif.

I can't help but wonder if he's the one behind this, sure he promised to get me expelled but is he seriously going to bring himself soo low to do such thing.

"She will have to fill the malpractice form." Mr bidemi insist and i look up my eyes meet with the very person that I'm still curious to whether or not he's the reason behind this.

"Let her fill the malpractice form,
Mr bidemi caught her cheating so she will have to fill the form." Mr huzaif say staring into my eyes, my eyes wander to the clothe he's wearing and I snort, he's such an idiot when it comes to fashion with a sigh i can't believe I'm thinking about something stupid and irrelevant when I'm in this big mess.

"I am not filling this malpractice form Sir, with due respect I'm sure someone framed me to jeopardize my final year in school." I say calmly as i wipe my tears.

After many deliberation and left with no other choice than to fill the malpractice form, I collect the piece of paper that's going to determine my stay in the school, I fill the details and hand it back too Mr bidemi.

"Farhana." Mr Auwal call and i wipe my tears.
"Don't worry filling the malpractice form doesn't mean you will be expelled , the school examination board will have to determine that,
Don't worry everything is going to be alright, you are a good student and that is enough to prove your innocence." Mr Auwal say, I feel a little bit of hope even do he isn't very sure about everything but at least he shows some sympathy.

After answering multiple questions by the school admin i was dismissed, as i walk out of the school admin ,I can sense everyone gaze on me, whispering and saying all sort of mean things, i ignore whatever they are saying and head to the familiar office, I push the door open not bothering to knock making him to turn from what he's doing.

"What are you doing here?" He ask as he stand with his regular cup of orange juice.

"I can't believe you will bring yourself soo low to do something so cheap and disgusting just to get me kicked out of the school," I say with a sniff and wipe the tears with the back of my hand.

"I don't know what and why you choose to hate me this much,
Why ?
Why do i have to get more hatred than love?" I ask,
the question is more apparent to myself.

"Look I don't know what you are trying to say but i don't have time for myself rather pathetic people like you,
If you will excuse me now i have alot of things to do." He say and walk to his chair, he sit with a sigh and look up at me.

"What do you want farhana?" He ask dropping the glance of orange juice.

"I just want to know,
Did you do it?" Farhana ask staring at him, she watch as he remove the beanie cap from his head making her to glance at the neatly braided hair.

"Yes i did it.
I hate when people question me and try to belittle me,
You always think you are better than everyone and that always make me angry,
You are very disrespectful,
you don't treat people with respect."he say and i shake my head.

" you don't know anything about me or the people I talk to,
You know nothing about me and you just want to judge me."Farhana say and huzaif stare at her boredly.

"Leave my office." He say pointing the door.

"I will leave but i want you to know if i get suspended i won't blame you because you and i may have something in common which is soo much hatred, my dad always say to me open your heart to love and you will find happiness maybe you need that to, soo much hatred brings nothing only pain, it brings pain to the person you want to hurt and alot more pain to yourself." I say and he chuckle.

"What are you now?
Shakespeare or what?" He say and i shake my head.

" thank you for ruining my name."I say and exit the office.

Please kindly Drop your comments and votes.