eleven

"What if you were not single, like that leaf?" Xiao blurted out, his gaze meeting yours.

"What the fuck?" You squinted up at the tree Xiao was talking about. "Uh, hate to say this but there are two leaves up there."

"Eh?" Xiao looked up at the tree only to notice that there were two leaves. "Ah."

You rolled your eyes and giggled slightly at the boy's reaction before the two of you kept walking to school.

"Hey, (y/n)," Xiao said.

"What's up?" you answered, smiling at him.

Xiao's face burned at the sight of such a beautiful smile. "H-have you eve-"

"Xiao!!" a shrill voice screeched. The sudden sound of loud feet kissing the ground grew closer to the two of you. Suddenly a platinum blonde female appeared next to Xiao. Her hair was in a low bun with the sides braided. Big and round, her eyes were electric blue, she was clearly wearing colored contacts, and her makeup made her look like a porcelain doll. "Heya, Xiao!" she exclaimed, putting her hand on Xiao's shoulder. "You like my makeup today? I tried more of a lolita look!"

"Whatever," Xiao said, shrugging her hand off his shoulder. "C'mon, (y/n), let's go quicker. We're gonna be late."

You nodded and the two of you started to walk off without her. The girl yelled something after Xiao but you could not make out what she said.

Xiao pretended not to hear what she had said but clearly heard.

{o-o}

"I failed..." Xiao grumbled, his head down on his desk.

"What do you mean you failed?!" Venti exclaimed. He stood up from his seat and marched in front of Xiao's desk. "Did you confess to (y/n) this morning and she rejected you?! If that's the case I'll talk to her I-"

"Xiao!!" the same shrill voice from earlier shrieked. The platinum blonde girl once again ran to Xiao's side. "Oh, and Venti! It's nice to see you!"

"Ah! Chao-Xing!" Venti exclaimed. He hugged the girl, squeezing her rather tightly. "I've missed you!!"

"Venti!" she cried, wrapping her arms around Venti. The two begun to cry for some reason while they hugged.

Xiao took that as his queue to leave and find (y/n).

haha and you thought

...LOADING...
...NEXT CHAPTER...