fourteen

"I like you a lot, too."

Upon saying that, Xiao wrapped his arms around you for a hug. His strong arms made you feel warm and safe and the butterflies in your stomach fluttered more than ever.

"Should we get going?" Xiao asked, lifting his head from the crook of your neck. You nodded and he pulled away and grabbed your left hand with his right. "Is it alright for me to hold your hand?" You nodded again as he intertwined his fingers with yours, unable to speak from the shock of Xiao hugging and kissing you.

You held hands all the way to the school.

>-<

"Oh my goodness my little baby is all grown up," Venti said, dabbing fake tears from his eyes at the sight of you and Xiao. Tartaglia joined Venti's antics and bent down to put his arm around Venti's shoulders as if to comfort him.

"Shut up," you laughed, rolling your eyes at your best friend and Tartaglia.

"Let's get in line for tickets," Xiao said, pulling you with him.

The line was extremely long and it seemed as if everyone in the school was there. People must have really wanted a day off.

You and your friends chatted as you waited in the slowly moving line. It felt like hours had passed when you finally reached the front.

"Eight tickets!" Tartaglia told the lady handling the ticket desk.

"Alrighty," she said. "40 dollars."

Tartaglia forked over 40 dollars and the lady started counting the tickets that were left. You noticed that there was only a small amount of tickets and it definitely didn't look like there were eight there.

"Ah, I'm sorry but there's only seven tickets left..." the lady said. "One of you won't be able to go."

Diluc started walking away but Xiao pulled him back.

"Me and y/n won't go," Xiao grunted. It sounded like a demand so everyone quickly agreed with him.

You watched as Tartaglia bought six tickets and everyone waved as they went into the gym. Xiao started to walk off, bringing you with him.

"So where do you wanna go now?" Xiao asked. "We can go anywhere you want."

"We could go to the arcade again?" you suggested.

"Ah, sure. Let's go."

cliffhanger bc it seems i write a lot of those and i wanna put a chapter up even if its short and idrk what to write for this book rn

im so very sorry i didnt realize i havent updated this since april and ive had like nooo time this summer. ive also rewritten this chapter several times but i havent been satisfied with it

also i think imma make a character profile chapter but put it as like the second chapter so be prepared for that

and now im thinking how to end the book.. huh....... it might be ending soon

anyways look!

i made xiao's dishexcept i only had green tapioca pearls soand im really happy about it bc im such a bad cook and stuff lol

i made xiao's dish
except i only had green tapioca pearls so
and im really happy about it bc im such a bad cook and stuff lol. i can only make muffins and eggs

...LOADING...
...NEXT CHAPTER...