👑 00 : Prince of Kings 👑

Enlo~ author here, decided to publish old drafts because I've been busy lately and couldn't update any of my stories for a while

Enlo~ author here, decided to publish old drafts because I've been busy lately and couldn't update any of my stories for a while. So here's some ice breaker. 

Lovelots~

Enjoy~

Is it bad that you want to stand up and walk into the path that you've wished to walk through ever since you were born? To see the stars at night, lay on the cool grass, and enjoy the fresh breeze.

However, in a place where you have been confined for life, there is no escape, and the only way to set you free is either a cure or death.

At this point, for him, a cure is just a nonexistent dream. Especially, when his compatibility with others is so rare it's already impossible looking for a heart donor.

As he stood by the window, a blanket covered his shoulders, he reached out to the wide glass. In front of him was the blooming tree of sakura raining the ground down with its beautiful petals.

Every year, he sees this.

Every day is just the same.

At this point, his purpose was only to sit and live until he could no longer do it.

His eyes shimmered from the sunlight slowly clouding.

And in his final moments, he saw the bird fly up into the sky... and then all lifelines straightened.

.

.

.

When he opened his eyes, all he saw was the starry night sky.

The cold wind passed through his uncovered red cheeks and then to the tip of his nose causing him to shiver. It also felt hard to move, he couldn't even speak.

Soon he sneezed.

Then trembled again.

Only accompanied by the night sky the boy could only stare at it without saying much. The silence was abundant and the crickets are sounding around mercilessly.

He was wondering where he is until he felt sleepy. He closed his eyes and slept on the spot. Unknown to him, gigantic paws and human footsteps belonging to a beast and human-like creature began to approach the unattended boy.

.

.

.

In the hands of a beautiful creature shining in the moonlight, a sleeping child was raised from the ground with gentleness so as not to disturb the resting child in his sleep. A smile escaped his thin lips while gigantic lions surrounded them.

He cradled the child gently and caressed the cold pale cheeks. The soft skin of the infant lingered like the silk of high quality in his palm at the same time the delicate feeling in his hand made him more careful.