👑 04 : Tea Party 👑

Athanasia recieved a lot of tea party invitations.

When she told her father about it, Claude obviously fumed and reprimanded lower ranked nobles on how they're ordering his daughter around to attend their party.

So in conclusion to solve and satisfy her brooding father, the tea party was held in her palace.

Of course, Therionne is not invited. Especially when all those who attended are young ladies from prestigious families.

So most of the time, the boy only stayed in Zircon palace and relaxed at the back of Shiva as he always does. The skies are blue and the garden was cool and cozy. The wind was refreshing however, nothing really beats Fantasia's nature.

This, this is life...

"Hey."

Before Therionne can go back to a lazy sleep, a voice called him. He turned towards the speaker and saw a familiar raven haired male with red eyes. His entire outfit was black with straps of green lines.

Shiva and Nettie still lazed while the younger lions played around the pond.

"Yes? What can i help you with?" The blonde asked.

"What's the purpose of you coming here?" He suddenly asked.

Therionne wasn't prepared for that question. He isn't even expecting to cross path with the one and only Lucas so he remained quiet for a second and pondered.

When he internalized his question, he answered: "The Fairy king ordered me to come here and see my relatives." He replied.

Millard already told him who his father is according to Claude's confirmation. And it seemed that it was actually Anastacius de Alger Obelia. Thinking about it, how exactly? The novel never mentioned him having an affair with anyone aside from Penelope. If Claude, then it would be understandable--probably.

Lucas then crossed his arms and walked closer to him. Therionne decided to sit up on Shiva's belly and watch him do so. "So what are you planning on doing now?" He asked.

Therionne shrugged. "Just wait until the peace treaty is signed and leave." He replied. "And who would you be, gentleman? Did you just come here to ask me that?" He asked.

The young magician's eyes brightened from the sun when he looked up. "I am Lucas, a magician of the magic tower. I just wish to confirm some things from... I guess, I'll have to call you prince." He smiled.

"Oh, don't bother calling me that sir Lucas. I am from the lion family." He clarified. "Just call me Ther."

"Then Ther. Do you know your magic?"  The magician suddenly inquired.

"A little bit. The Fairy king forbids me from using too much because of my health." The boy explained.

"Ehhh, that's boring." Lucas murmured.

"I know." Therionne agreed with a sigh as he placed both palms on his cheeks.

"Your potential in magic is very enormous. Your mana is quite great for your size." He explained.

"Really?" Therionne really didn't know. Since he's been limiting the use of magic, he didn't think he could go so far than making things float and teleport. But if what Lucas said is true, then he might be able to make better magic. "Sir Lucas, can you teach me?" He asked with bright sparkling eyes of admiration.

Since the raven liked that look, he complied. "Alright. Since you have the grasp of the basic, I'll give you a task. Start with lifting small items to bigger one." He pointed over the table just a distance away.