👑 06 : Townscape 👑

Therionne is currently confused as he held a cup of tea. He was smiling, but it was obvious that he was questioning everything that beautiful morning.

"Come on guys, speak." Lucas casually offered.

Athanasia and Therionne only held their teacups with an awkward smile of confusion.

"I wish to ask, what is this about?" Athanasia asked.

Therionne sighed. "I was pulled here all of the sudden as well." He replied, taking a short sip on his tea.

Lucas munched on the biscuit and waved. "A family bonding. You don't like to be close cousins?" He asked.

"Although it was in my mind to spend time getting to know my cousin, this is currently putting me in a difficult spot in front of the princess." Therionne admitted.

"Same here." Athanasia sighed. "Especially when you suddenly appeared in my room without warning."

"Oh come on, what's so hard about saying hi?" The magician asked.

Athanasia grunted. "I'm sorry prince Therionne. It seems like Lucas had been so openly rude to you." She said.

"Please, it's no trouble princess. And you can just address me Ther."

"Then I would be comfortable if my cousin will call me Athy." She replied.

"Thank you." Therionne smiled at her.

"See, it's so easy right?" Lucas shrugged. Athanasia reached out to his waist and pinched him.

"Ther, how are you feeling?" Athanasia asked.

"I feel fine now after some rest." The boy replied with a smile.

"That's great. Being bedrested in Zircon palace must have been very boring."

"I know right? I wish I could go around town for walks. But my brother and sister are always under my tail." He sighed. Shiva and Nettie were outside Zircon palace today. Unknown to those two lions, their little brother was taken away by Lucas.

"How about we go now." Lucas suggested.

"Really, how?" Athanasia asked.

"You two, come here." The raven haired male called the two and both royal cousins complied. He then grabbed both their hands and teleported them somewhere all the sudden.

In a blink of an eye, they were standing on the alley of town.

"Woah!" Therionne was amazed. Even though he knew Lucas will eventually do this, the thought of opening your eyes somewhere else is quite amazing.

"Alright, your outfits." Lucas flicked his finger and change the extravagant clothes into common clothing. Athanasia's eyes changed to brown while Therionne got green orbs.

The two royal cousins are still amazed and excited smiling to each other and pulled Lucas out of the alley way and started roaming the busy town.

"Woah, Ther, look!" Athanasia pointed at the stalls of kebabs.

Therionne's eyes sparkled. "Ah, let's try some." He excitedly said. Both this life and past life, he's never been in a festival and have never tried streetfoods.

Oh to be in Lucas' mercy and take him here!

Athanasia and Therionne pulled the Raven as they walked around. There are so many attractions and the place was so lively.

Although Therionne isn't a fan of noisy places, he was enjoying himself with Lucas and Athanasia. Being with someone you can clique with is important too, especially when you are both enjoying what you see.