||1|| The Disastrous Life of Two Psychics

" Having supernatural powers... Makes the impossible, possible."

_____________________

"Heya! I'm Y/n saiki! Im the main character. Kusuo is the main character originally but in this universe, I steal the show."  "Geez, gimme a break, Y/n."

_____________________

"My name is Saiki Kusuo. I'm a Psychic." "
And I'm Saiki Y/n. I'm a Psychic as well. We both have supernatural abilities that others do not."

(Kusuo)  "Sixteen years ago, a not-so-ordinary boy named Kusuo was born to an ordinary couple."

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "How cute..." 
ᴷᵘʳᵘᵐⁱ ⁽ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "Almost as cute as you <3"
ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾   "Oh you 🥰"

bebe Kusuo-  "Am I.. In second place?"

-"He was able to speak when he was only 14 days old."

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾   "HE SPOKE! DIRECTLY TO MY BRAIN!"
ᴷᵘʳᵘᵐⁱ ⁽ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾   "YOU'RE RIGHT!! THAT'S SO WEIRD"

- ..."wIthout using his voice though... "

"anyways, NORMAL parents would probably take their kid to a hospital or research facility, However, this couple was... Quite laid back."

ᴷᵘʳᵘᵐⁱ ⁽ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "You're a psychic aren't you Kuu?!" Kurumi said while playing with Kusuo.

"The couple is super Happy-go-Lucky. Plus. They are stupid lovebirds. Therefore, they accepted the situation with no questions asked."
"Kusuo's abilities were extremely powerful. Once he sneezed and..."

ᴷᵘʳᵘᵐⁱ ⁽ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "OH NO KUSUO DID YOU JUST BLOW UP OUR TV??"

"Yeah, that happened. Anyways, the boy needed something to control his abilities and that's why he wears 'this' This thing is called a limiter. It prevents his abilities from going berserk."

 _____________________

"two years after Kusuo, Another child was born. Her name was (Y/n). She was born with the same psychic powers as her older brother Kusuo, However, (Y/n)'s abilities were fewer and they were not as powerful as Kusuo's. So she could control them entirely."

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "OH CRAP (Y/N) IS GOING TO SNEEZE!! COVER THE TV!!"
"But nothing exploded."

(kusuo)  "That boy -that is to say,- Me, is now a high school student."

(y/n) -   "the girl is in high school too. We both STILL have our psychic abilities. -We can both bend spoons without touching them- Our lives must be a dream come true..."
(kusuo) "THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK. OUR LIVES ARE HELL. OR AT LEAST MINE IS."

"Being able to bend spoons? That only makes it harder to eat curry and rice."
"Being able to get popsicles at will? That only leads to stomach problems"

"Telepathy, Psychokinesis, Precognition, Teleporting, Clairvoyance, etc. I can do all of that.
I'm probably the unhappiest man in the world. "

"You see, Feeling a sense of achievement, Or being surprised at a surprise party, Are things I and (Y/n) can not experience. Which is sad if you think about it. It's true there's no sadness or anger, but there's no joy or fun either. That's our life."
(y/n)  "That being said, We don't really have anything to complain about and living a peaceful life Isn't so bad but..."

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾ 💭 -  What's taking them so long? they should be back from school any second now-
ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾ "Ah, Welcome home (Y/n) and Kusuo, you're late!"

(y/n) "What's dad doing in front of the house?"
(Kusuo) "Beats me."

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾   "I'll go straight to the point, will you guys unlock the door?" 

(Kusuo) "Yare yare, Again?"

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾    "WOAH! just as you'd expect from a psychic! that's very sneaky

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾    "WOAH! just as you'd expect from a psychic! that's very sneaky."

(Y/n) - "Don't call it sneaky."

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "Oi Kusuo.. Don't you think that there are other, Better uses for your powers?"  

(Kusuo) -"Keep those thoughts to yourself."

ᴷᵘʳᵘᵐⁱ ⁽ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "You're back, Ku, (Y/n)?"
ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾   (°ー°〃) "WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT LATER KUSUO"

_____________________

(Y/n) "Come to think of it, There is ONE non-peaceful thing in our lives."

ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "YOU CHANGED THE LOCK AGAIN!!"

(Kusuo) "That would be our parent's relationship."

ᴷᵘʳᵘᵐⁱ ⁽ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾ "Welcome home Kids, we're having pork cutlet for dinner tonight.
ᴷᵘⁿⁱʰᵃʳᵘ ⁽ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ⁾ "dON't iGnoRe me!! BESIDES, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE STEAK TODAY."
ᴷᵘʳᵘᵐⁱ ⁽ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ⁾  "Oh it is? Then can I serve you a leather shoe?" :)

(Y/n) "I wonder what happened to them, They used to be such a passionate couple."

"my love for you is about to reach the top of Tokyo tower."

 (Kusuo)  "They are passionate in a 'different' sense now."

"MY ANGER FOR YOU IS ABOUT TO REACH THE TOP OF TOKYO SKYTREE"

(Y/n) Ara-ara...

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿