||14|| oH no- OUR poWERs, ITs BROkEN

_____________________

I was outside sitting on some stairs watching the other kids play around, it was recess time in my school. I didn't really have many friends, recess is a waste of time. What's the point of doing something if you don't have to do it? During all of this time wasted, we could have just sat inside and done some PE, that's always fun. You get put into actual teams and people actually try hard to get good grades. Not me though.

...Until..

I notice something SHINee
from the bush near me, I use my powers and got the twigs of the bush out of the way so I could see the object better.
I pick it up and,
OUCH- 
I throw it away.
IT STUNG ME....

A ring?

...

"How was school?"  Kusuo asked as we entered our house.
"You always ask that. it sucked, as usual."  I reply.
"Although, I found something weird at school today."
"Realllly?" 
Kusuo asked, skeptically, "What is it?"

"This ring,"  I say as I unwrap it from a tissue and show it to Kusuo.

...

Kusuo sat at his desktop studying the ring. I watched over his shoulder from behind.
"It's just an ordinary ring, Y/n."

"but it stung me.."
"No clue how that happened. But the ring is made up of an element called 'Germanium.' maybe that's why."

"Nerd." I scoff at his doubt, "It's not only that, Look!"  I say as I take the ring and put it on. "I can't use any of my powers!" 
Kusuo watched as I attempted to bed a spoon which Kusuo had left there after eating his coffee jelly.

"Put it on!"  I say as I take his hand and put the small ring on Kusuo's pinky finger.

"I ... I can't hear anything..." Kusuo said a little scared, but happy.
"So we can't use our powers when we touch germanium?"
"No, wait, I can use all of my other powers perfectly, I just can't use telepathy."  Kusuo said as he curled the spoon into a loop. 
"Wait, that's great!" I congrat.

Kusuo hears everything within a 200-meter radius. I can imagine how hard it would be trying to live a peaceful and quiet life like that, I'm really happy for him.
I,  not to brag, however, can shut my powers on and off anytime I want.

"How does it feel?"  I ask out of curiousity.
"It's so quiet!!"

"What are you guys doing?" a voice comes from the door.
Kusuo flinched - really badly.
"Why are you acting surprised? Food is ready, but you already know that because of your telepathy right?"
Dad asked rhetorically as he shut the door.

"It's nice that all the disturbances are gone, but someone suddenly scaring me like that isn't good for my heart."
"You'll have to stay with me while you wear that ring,"  I say.
"Now I feel like all of mankind is like nendou.... it feels wrong.. should I take the ring off?"
"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A NENDOU? that's insulting."
"you've always been a nendou."
"HWAH"

...

I was suddenly reminded by something.
"HEYYYY SUUUU"
"?"
"We should go to the movies now that you have that ring!!"  
I gleamed.

When I and Kusuo were little, there was this movie we really wanted to see, but then....
-'I never thought that hanako would be a boy!!'
-'that certainly was a crazy twist on the legend!'

We couldn't watch movies because we could read others' minds, that would spoil everything.
 I could shut off telepathy but Kusuo couldn't, I ended up not going, I didn't want to go alone, never mind that, -I'd feel bad going without him.

...So for our next attempt, Kusuo advised that we should go earlier than everybody else one day, and we did but...
"Here you go! Two children's tickets, enjoy!!"
-'I wonder if they'll be alright... The yellow octupus dies at the end of the movie and it's really sad..'

". . . "

...But today, WE'LL FINALLY GET TO WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER!!! THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD.

"Here are your tickets, enjoy!"

...

"The movie in Auditorium 3 will start shortly." I hear the announcer say, I was waiting for Kusuo to finish buying us popcorn.
CRAPP- IM SO EXCITEDDD-

"I think I might have gone a bit overboard with the food..."
"That's alright, It is our first movie together after all."

I struggle to carry some of the food Kusuo had gotten, well... maybe he did  go a bit overboard with the food...

A man bumped into me... on purpose.
He was with his girlfriend.
she looked like a strip-

"Watch where you're going! dumb bitch."  He laughed.
"You dropped our food~!"  she snarls. or did she giggle? whatever.

I bet he did that on purpose, what was he looking for from me? i'm just a little kid.
"You better pay for this now."  
ah, I see. this is asswipe is broke and needs money to pay for his rental girl-

"Sorry."  I snarled.
"I don't have any."

"I don't care. Give us all of your food."
NOT THE FOOD-  PLEASE- ANYTHING BUT THAT.
The dude came closer and attempted to grab the pockys

Kusuo stepped in and flicked some ice -from our cold drinks- at both the man and the lady. the woman cries in pain and They went away a little after. I could see the giant bruise from here.

...

"looks like these are our seats,"  I say as I point to two seats in the middle of the row.
We sit down, I look at Kusuo, as he thinks to himself.
"Ah, Y/n, I don't know what I would do without you, thanks a lot for the ring."

His thoughts were interrupted by... a Girl?
"Saiki-san?"
I was sitting on Kusuo's left and the blue haired girl was sitting on his right. where the hell did she come from??

"uhhh Kusuo?? Who's that?"
"A nuisance."
"guessing she's also in your class then."
I read her mind and.. ITS FULL OF KUSUO-
'I HATE THIS GIRL. EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED YET, I HATE HER WITH ALL MY GUTS.' I thought, as a terrifying dark aura surrounded me, highlighting only my eyes.

"Wow what a coincidence that you're here! oh? Is that your little si-"

"Kokomi! I brought some popcorn!!"
"Who's that?" 
and why is he wearing sunglasses?
incognito?

"HEY YOU, WHAT IS YOUR RELATION WITH MY SISTER??"  He yelled as he took off his glasses. He seemed to ignore me in his rage and focus on Kusuo only.
"Don't take off your glasses!!" The bluenette said.

The next thing I knew was that there were people screaming.
-"HEY LOOK! IT'S THE STAR OF THE MOVIE!!"
-"MAY I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!
-"EEEEEEEEEEEEEK"
-"TORU MUGAMIIIII"
- "KARMA SENPAI'S ACTOR!!!"
- "MARRY ME KARMA SENPAIIIII"

*Due to the commotion, the show was cancelled.
In the end, we didn't get to watch the movie. 
:(

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿