||5|| Kusuo.. is dead? Uryoku Chouno {P2}

_____________________

Kusuo sat on his chair while I sat on the ground in front of him. I sat crisscrossed with my hands down in my lap holding my feet.
We were watching TV together. 

I loOOve TV. so does Kusuo, TV helps us experience emotions like excitement and fear because we can't hear the inner voices of the actors on screen.
"hey Kusuo, I think that mystery-drama show is about to start."
Kusuo changes the channel. We both move closer to the TV. This show is our favourite.

"Tonight, you will witness a miraculous feat!"
"What?"  we were confused, This isn't our favourite mystery drama we were looking forward to. the voice whatsoever sounded quite familiar... NO... DONT TELL ME IT'S-
"That miraculous feat will be brought to you by the *formerly* homeless, Uryoku Chouno!!!!" the announcer said. "AMAZING!!!" 

Kusuo and I had the same reaction:  ....

"After losing everything, Chouno became an illusionist, he'll preform a HUGE performance tonight!"
"This is hard to believe though".  Kusuo said.
I tilted my head in confusion:  "What do you mean?"
"Remember when we first met him? he almost killed his dove. so to even think he's gotten so much better, enough to appear on TV..."

"what I have in store for you, is a Miraculous escape," Chouno said.
"My assistant will:
-tie my hands!
-put me in the box!
-Push swords through the box!
-PULL ME UP WITH A CRANE AND THEN THROW ME BACK DOWN!
-SeT mE oN firE!!
-RUN ME OVER WITH THE BIG ROLLY MACHINE THING THEY USE FOR CONSTRUCTION!!

uhm, does he mean a compaction Roller?
"Yo Kusuo..."  I said nervously. "Can he really do that? On top on that, This is a live broadcast."
"Well, this IS a TV show, so he'll probably be okay.  ...    ..right?"  Kusuo replied.

"his performance is about to start!! Chouno-san's hands and feet are shackled, and hes getting in the box!  Chouno-san is now in the box!!!  His assistant Micheal -who also used to be homeless- closes the door!!!"
"oh... HEY WAI-" Chouno was cut off as "Micheal" closed the door.
"ARE YOU SURE HE'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT KUSUO?! HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING."
"crap.. hes banging on the door really hard,"  Kusuo said.

"He needs to escape within 5 minutes or he'll be destroyed with the box!!" the announcer happily said.
"AND NOW, START THE COUNTDOWN!!!"     
Can this guy actually pull it off? It's only been a week since he almost killed his dove.

"THERE ARE NOW LESS THAN 3 MINUTES LEFT!"  What should I do??? KUSUO!!!
"I guess it doesn't matter. when you think about it, Y/n, I'm not even close enough to jump in and save him anyways."  Kusuo replies.

"THERE ARE NOW TWO MINUTES REMAINING!!"
"But, what happens if he fails..?"  I ask.
Kusuo and I then visualize the worst that could happen.

"THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE"  Me and Kusuo 'say' at the same time.
"I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight."  A depressing purple aura surrounded me.
"It'll also cut into the mystery drama we want to watch."  I say.

I looked up at Kusuo who stood up from his chair.
"I can't appear on TV but I can teleport to the performance site. Come with me Y/n."
"EHH??? HOLD UP IM NOT LEAVIN-"
"YES U ARE. I need you to be there in case anything goes wrong,
there's only one place where I'll never appear on TV."

We looked at the box Chouno was in.
Kusuo teleported himself into the box.
"The box, okay chouno, now let's get you out of- HUAH?? A RADIO?!"

Kusuo teleported me into the mob, I used my ability to see through the box and watch what Kusuo was doing... WAIT CHOUNO ISNT IN THERE...

"All right! I was able to escape without a problem!" Chouno said from behind a tree.
The staging to make it seem like Chouno was really there.. He really has gotten better...

"THE FIVE MINUTES HAVE NOW PASSED!! NOW MICHEAL WILL PUT SWORDS THROUGH THE BOX!!"
I keep laughing out of nervousness.
I know Kusuo will be able to dodge those.
 He's not that incapable haha.. Theres nothing to worry about.
... right..?

"DAMMIT. What do I do... I'll need to wait 3 minutes to teleport again."  I watch as Kusuo dodges some swords. not that the audience can see.
"THERES STILL SEVENTEEN SWORDS LEFT!!" The announcer shouts. Just shut up.
"NO WAY"   Me and Kusuo say at the same time.

"No one could survive this... except me. I dislocated all my joints. Yare yare, What's next?"
I watch as Micheal removes all the swords, then a crane picks up the box with my brother in it. THEN THEY FREAKING DROP IT 30 FEET IN THE AIR.

"I can easily avoid getting injured.  all I have to do is..."
"Jump with the timing."

"THE BOX IS NOW IN TERRIBLE CONDITION DUE TO THE SHOCK CAUSED BY THE DROP!! However, IT DOESNT END HERE FOLKS!! Now we will set it on fire!"

ah, right. WAIT WHA-
okay, okay, but Kusuo can survive a little bit of fire right?

"I was prepared for heatstroke."  Kusuo uses Ice to create a barrier so the fire wouldnt get to him.

When the fire was put out, Kusuo got rid of his ice. I gave a little thumbs up to ask him if he was alright. He gave me a thumbs-up back.

"AND TO FINISH IT OFF! WE'LL USE A ROAD-ROLLER!!"
"Theres more?"  Kusuo said.

...

There's no way Kusuo could survive that...
he can't avoid something like being crushed to a pancake..
Unless he turns into a really small animal, But that would take him two HOURS!!

The roller got closer and closer to the box.
There's nothing I could do.
Out of concern, I put my hands over my mouth,
When the box was fully crushed, my eyes widened.

"The box is no longer intact..!"  The announcer said. "What has become of Chouno-san?!"
Chouno appeared behind the announcer. The lights were all on him. but... where is my brother?
"WOOHOO!!! CHOUNO-SAN HAS SUDDENLY APPEARED OVER HERE!!"
"AMAZING!!!"
"THE ESCAPE WAS A SUCCESS!!"

_____________________

Wheres Kusuo?

Then,  I see it.

I use my powers to see it closer up.
In the forest near the performance site, I see a hand come out of the ground, Then a pink-Head pops out of the ground, soon it's upper torso was out.

ITS KUSUOOOO..!!!

I ran out of the mob from behind,
when nobody was there,
I teleported to where Kusuo was. By the time I teleported, Kusuo was entirely out of the ground. 
He was brushing some of the dirt off himself, only to be interrupted by me...
-Hugging him.

<3

Kusuo smiled a bit. "Im fine Y/n.  WAIT- WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!"

_____________________

"It was a good thing the soil was soft. I managed to dig underneath the ground and escape before getting crushed."

"You moron.."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿