||6|| LETS GO TO THE BEACH-EACH LETS GO GET AWAY

_____________________

"KuuuusuoooO!!" 

 Mom shouted from downstairs. Me and Kusuo were in our room, in our own beds, doing our own thing. "Kusuo! You're friend came to visit!"

Wait... Kusuo has FRIENDS?! I 'LL CONGRATULATE HIM LATER, [not that I have many friends either-], IM GONNA GO SEE HOW HE LOOKS LIK-
"Hey PAL!! What's up BUDDY?!"

My excited expression faded away. It's just nendou.
Before I met Nendou, Kusuo told me Nendou is one of his many nuisances. He'd come home after school and complain about him every. single. day.
 The worst part is, Nendou knows about me. He calls me "Buddy."

"Well, I was just walking by and saw "Saiki" on this house's nameplate! So I thought 'oh hey this has my buddy and pal's name.'"

"WAHHHHH This is the first time one of Kusuo's friends has come to our house for a visit" Mom cried. 
"We're not friends"  Nendou said.  "WE'RE PALS!!!"

"WAAAHHHHH TO THINK THAT KUSUO FINALLY HAS A PAL!"
"hey pal, I didn't know you had a big sister!"
"AHH HE THOUGHT I WAS HIS BIG SISTER!! DO I LOOK THAT YOUNG?"  Mom cried of happiness.

"Just how many times are you going to make my mom cry?!"  Kusuo yells.
"WHAAAAT?! YOU'RE HIS MOM?!!!" 
"Thats right, So what brings you here today?"  Mom stopped crying.
"Im going to the beach so I stopped by to ask them if they'd like to join me"  Nendou replied.

"no. I'm not going."
"me neither" Kusuo coldly said.

Mom's face then turned all serious and stuff-
"you two... your PAL went through all this trouble to come and get you to come to the beach with him.  you WILL go. Kusuo and Y/n.

And so. we had no other choice but to go.
was It was sad?, yes.
Depressing?, yes.
annoying?, 100%.

(A/N:  Your swimsuit :>     (This counts as a reference~)

And so that is how we ended up here at the beach.
I sat next to Kusuo on our beach blanket, My arms wrapped around my knees.
Kusuo pulled out a book and started reading it.

I watched as Nendou and shun played in the water. well, just nendou really.
Actually,
This might be a bit off topic but Kaidou isn't really all that bad. I guess he may be bit chuunibyo but he's actually turned out pretty nice. I generally like him.
I'm sure Kusuo doesn't hate him either. He can just be a little annoying sometimes.

"OH!!! I bet you can't swim~"
"hUH?! W-W-W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I CAN T-TOTALLY SWIM"  Kaidou was stuttering, crying. Nendou, stop bullying the poor guy.

"S-SEE!" then Kaidou took one step into the water. only to fall a moment later,
"He's drowning?"  I say."he literally only took one step into the ocean..."
"That takes a lot of talent to do." Kusuo comments.
its starting to get boring.  I pull out my switch from Kusuo's bag and start playing on it.

"ARE YOU OKAYYYY?!" some red haired rengoku looking ass runs towards shun to save him.

 wait, who's that redhead?
"Oh, His name is Hairo. he's in my class."

"Hey nendou! You're here too Saiki?? And who's that girl?"

"That's Saiki's Imouto, Y/n."
"I-IMOUTO?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A LITTLE SISTER SAIKI!!"

"You really didn't tell anyone I existed huh Kusuo?"  I sweatdropped.
"Hello there Y/n. I'm Hairo, I'm in your brother's class." He puts out his hand. I put my switch aside.

"Hello,"  I said, as he shakes it violently- 
"I volunteer here as a lifeguard." Said hairo.
"Thats cool..."  I actually dzidn't give a damn. I picked up my switch again.

-"AHHHHH IM DROWNINGGGG"  I heard somebody yelling for help, however, It wasn't Kaidou though.
"I'M COMING!!" Hairo left.

"Volenteering when it's this hot? Geez." said Nendou. "Come to think of it, Aren't you gonna go swimming, Pal?"
"Just forget I'm here."
"What about you budd-"
"no. not with you."

"No one's going to swim? That's a bummer, I don't wanna swim by myself though...
OKAY!! I'LL GO HIT ON SOME GIRLS!"
"Y/n's right here!" Kaidou said. "don't you have any manners? And have you looked in a mirror lately?!"
"Why don't you try to fly? You have better odds at doing that."  I couldn't help but chuckle at what Kusuo said. 

"Guy's looks aren't important, It's all about the attitude," Nendou said. The sun is suddenly so bright.

-"I'm sorry, I am physically disgusted by how you look."
-"What? you've got to be kidding. theres no chance with that face."
-"Ever heard of a mirror? they're pretty useful ..."
Then nendou started to chase the girls around. Kusuo ended up hiding in the water so nobody thinks he's with Nendou. I stayed at our spot though.

"HMPH. Those women don't know a good man when they see one." Nendou said as he kicked some sand upsettingly.

"You're so cute!!" I hear some girls squealing.
"P-Please go away." Kaidou said. "Leave me alone."
They were surrounding Kaidou and complimenting his cuteness,. [A/N: I MEAN HE IS THO]

They started playing with his hair and sitting near him.- THATS when they crossed the line. I walked over angrily.

 "Leave my friend alone."
"What are you gonna do about it, KID?" one of the girls said while making twirling motions in his hair, flirtatiously.
They went away after I kicked some sand at them lol

...

"Thanks a lot Y/n, that was really nice of you, hey, do you want me to buy you some ice cream?"
I went with him, after all, why not?
he'd give me free ice cream. :>

"So what flavour do you want?" Kaidou asks. "Vanill- .... *insert flashback to a s p e c i f i c anime* oh shi- um... strawberry please."

"Two strawberry ice creams please!"

...

"oh wow, It's getting late." said Kaidou. "the evening's almost over. Let's get the others and head home."

I smiled and licked my ice cream. Maybe coming to the beach wasn't a bad idea after all.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿