||26|| The end?

____________________________

"we're going home!!" Mom exclaimed as she opened the door to the room that Kusuo and dad slept in.

"hm? what's going on, honey?" Dad asked as he rubbed his eyes, still half asleep.

I slept with mom last night and we went over with mom to Kusuo and dad to wake them up.

I sigh,

it's strange to see Kusuo, a powerful psychic capable of destroying our universe, sleeping so soundly and lazily.

Holy- HIS BEDHEAD IS INSANE-

it reminds me of that one Danganronpa character- whats his name?  Yasuhiro?...

"My dad is going to give us a ride, so hurry up and get ready!"

"It'll be lonely with them gone," Grandma said to grandpa,
"hMpH, gOOd rIddanCE" Grandpa replies, of course, he doesn't really mean that.

...

Long story short, Grandpa took out all the gas of the car so we could stay longer, but Kusuo saw through that little scheme and brought extra fuel. He told Dad that the gas was in the trunk and we stopped to fill the car up.

"But how did you know it was in the trunk?" Grandma pointed out,

After that, Mom and dad started mumbling,
"UM- WELL- A HUNCH I GUESS??"
"Y-YEAH! I BET SOME MYSTERIOUS POWERS WERE AT PLAY AND-"
"NOT THAT WE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POWERS HAHAHAAHA-"

they're terrible at hiding lies.
Well, I guess I wouldn't mind if my grandparents found out.

Kusuo told me, when he was in second grade, mom and dad tried telling grandma and grandpa about his powers, but kuusuke told him not to because their hearts would probably stop beating, If they'd ever hear from such a 'monster' aka Kusuo.

bleh, he's annoying. 

-
Our car suddenly stops.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked,
"Don't stop the car so suddenly!"

"Look up ahead." Grandpa just replies.

We all turn our heads over to the front and see large boulders blocking the road.

"We have no choice but to go back home~ <3" Grandpa said.

At least try not to sound happy....

"This isn't good.."

we all get out of the car,
"We'll have to walk home by foot then.."
"We could ask Kusuo and Y/n to get them out of the way but your parents are here.." Dad whispered.

"What are you doing?! get in the car already!" Grandpa yelled. 

He's real desperate now.

Kusuo and I take one knowingly look at each other. I think its about time...

"KUSUO!! Y/N!!! GET BACK IN HERE!"
"Kuu-kun..?" Mom asked.

"I think It's about time we told them." I reply

...
"So yeah, Kusuo and Y/n have phychic powers."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" Grandma and grandpa yell in sync.
They're so surprised that they could almost see hanako-kun waving to them.
(get it? cuz he's a ghost-? ok i'll stop)

...
Grandpa thought, "WAIT SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY KNEW ABOUT MY PLAN ALL ALONG-?"
"Yup." Kusuo and I simultaneously reply.

After a while, grandma and grandpa were left alone to process the fact that Kusuo and I had powers.

"At any rate, It was shocking to find out that Kusuo and Y/n had powers, wasn't it?"
"Hmph, that might've been the reason." Grandpa said.
"What?"

...
"Im talking about their older brother, kuusuke..."

...

The end :)

Yes that was a pretty short and rushed-
BUT LISTEN UP

WE'RE GONNA DO A Q&A WOOHOOO
LEAVE ALL UR GREAT QUESTIONS RIGHT HERE FOR KUSUO AND Y/N OR WHOEVER ELSE

Y E S you may put MULTIPLE questions in the comments
If i dont have enough questions i might not be able to do the Q&A chapter :_(

Q&A will be open  f o r e v e r     unless i say furthermore.

ANIWYA BYEBYE