||30|| D a r e s

MADISONBAILEYYY

I dare Y/n to... Act like your in serious danger and like someone's following you, but when ur mom ask who, say " the bugs are following me"

A: Ok! 😈
---
"Y/n, are you alright? you've been acting strange since we came back from school." Kusuo said, I ignored him and acted terrified of answering.
I bet something is up, I can't get her to talk, but I bet mom will.
---
"Y/N!!!" Mom called from downstairs. I went downstairs to see what she wanted from me, "ARE YOU ALRIGHT? You've been acting very weird and scared since you came home, Kusuo said you looked horrified of something!" I looked at her pretending to be scared, "S-somebody is.... following me...."
---
Everybody looked up from what they were doing, even Kusuo looked tense, after a brief moment of silence, Mom asked with a very serious expression, "Who is it?"
---
Everyone awaited my answer, until I finally spoke...

"the bugs."

Everybody: ....

-MADISONBAILEYYY

I dare Y/n to... bully roblox kids, u seem like the type to love doing that.

A: H-HOW DID U KNOW???? I do that seven times a day on a strict schedule I made myself :)
*Logs onto roblox*
Ah, here we go, the perfect game.... ADOPT ME.... 

*That day, Y/n continued bullying roblox kids for 5 hours straight.

-MADISONBAILEYYY

 I dare Y/n to... smash a cake in saiki's face when he least expects it... IF he can least expect it.

A: this is the best dare i've ever done in my life.
---
Alright, i've bought the cake, now... when should I smash it at him..?
AHA! 
AT SCHOOL!!!
He'll never expect me to show up at his high school with a cake waiting to be smashed at his face, right?
I'll teleport to his high school when it's my recess break, our schedules are different so this should be a piece of CAKE, gET IT? beCauSE I'M smAshing A cAke?  ok i'll stop.
the moment it's our break, I teleport to Kusuo, with absolutely no mercy about where he could be at the time.
*SMASH*

Turns out he was at his locker 🤪

K: Y/N WHAT THE HELL???
Y/N: it's not my fault, *R/N* dared me to  🙄 😈

-MADISONBAILEYYY

I dare Y/n to... kick toritsuka.

A: You didn't specify w h e r e.  😈
*Kicks him t h e r e*

"i'lL gEt yOu bAck foR tHiS"

-MADISONBAILEYYY

I dare Kusuo to... marry me. kiss me. hug me. hold my hand NOW. and love me.

A: WHY DID I AGREE TO DO THIS AGAIN?
oh right..

stupid y/n kept annoying me until i agreed...