||2|| The Disastrous Life of Two Psychics [P2]

_____________________

👹 : "Let's eat!!" I made lots, So eat up!!" she said that loudly on purpose and made sure dad could hear.

Dad looked down at his plate there was (Literally) A leather shoe which was cooked and then had rice shoved in it.
I think mom actually expected dad to eat that...
"Hey, HEy, HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"
"Is it good guys?" Mom asked Me and Kusuo.

"HEyyYYYYyyYYYYY" Dad kept yelling for Mom's attention. "I can give you some more if you'd like too, honey." Mom said with a sarcastic smile.
"NO, I DON'T WANT IT!! I BET IT'S THE OTHER SHOE" dad yelled from across the table.
"Here you go," Mom gave dad another *cooked* shoe.
"WHY IS THAT SHOE FROM A DIFFERENT PAIR?!"

"It's been like this for half a year now." Kusuo said with a sigh.

"Psssst, Y/n, Turn this shoe into steak using your powers, won't you?" my dad asked but it sounded more like a beg to me.
"uh, Okay," I said.

 I was about to do so until Kusuo stopped me.

"don't. Y/n, don't spoil him more than he already has been. If you spoil him, he might become even more of a good-for-nothing adult and parent."

"Hey what are you saying to Y/n? WAIT- YOU'RE ON MOM'S SIDE?! BOTH OF YOU?! LISTEN, THAT FOOD YOU ARE EATING RIGHT NOW IS PURCHASED WITH THE MONEY I EARNED BY LICKING MY BOSS'S SHOES!!" Dad roared.
However, both me and Kusuo knew what he was really thinking.
"mHmmmmMMm Expensive shoes taste so goooooood"

"UGH TO HELL WITH IT- I DONT CARE ANYMORE" Dad yells. "I'm hungry so I'll try just a bit- WHAT THE FAKJO DID YOU PUT IN THIS- IT STINKS."

 "I'm pretty sure that's how shoes taste  ... Yare-Yare. I lost my appetite."

"Y/n-chan... You shouldn't use your powers for things like that. Use your power to help those in need and those who are kind." mom said holding my hand with an Angelic touch. 
"...And also to bring a hammer down on your father." This time, her Angelic smile converted to a Devilish one.

The sudden change made shivers run down my spine.

since Kusuo had stopped eating, Dad had started eating his food since he didn't want the shoe. "DON'T EAT KUSUO'S FOOD YOU SON OF A BITC- you know what?... LET'S TAKE THIS SHI OUTSIDE..."

"um, no thank you." dad fearfully replied. don't forget, this was all happening in the background as I was waiting for dessert.
I knew it wouldn't come so I might as well get it myself.

"Ara-ara...  I'm going to get dessert." I sigh and walk towards the fridge. "Wait, What's this?"

As I looked down, I saw Coffee Jelly. Maybe mom bought it for Kusuo. I grab the jelly and some (f/f). I give the Jelly to my brother who was silently watching the chaos happening with our parents.

"Coffee Jelly huh? Thanks, Y/n."

He was always so fond of coffee jelly, I wonder why that was-?
He was about to take a bite until mom threw dad across the floor, the impact was on me and I fell on Kusuo like we were dominos.
"STOP HER KUSUO... S-SHES NO LONGER THE MOM YOU KNOW!" Dad was terrified as he hid behind Me and Kusuo, who were still on the ground.
"IM GONNA KILL YOU👹 " Mom screeched as she *Literally* flips our table.

Dad screams and awaits the impact but it doesn't come. Kusuo had stopped it with his abilities.

"You're taking your Dad's side now? humPh!! I can't take it anymore!! I hate you! I hate all three of you!!"

[y/n 💭 what did I do 👁️👄👁️]

"This fight is pointless."  Kusuo sighs.

💭 "thats a lie, I don't hate all three of you. the truth is, I love you all very much."

"WELL, I HATE YOU TOO!!" Dad yells. 

💭"Im just kidding, the truth is, I love you, teEheE"

"so that's why this fight is pointless," I say

"That being said... They committed a huge sin by interrupting my dessert time,"  said Kusuo. "I'm gonna show them what this psychic can do..."

...

"I love you." 

💭"hUH? wAIT.. so she doesn't hate me?"

"wait, I heard you but your mouth isn't moving."

💭"did I think out loud???"

"I HEARD YOU SAY THAT, BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT-"

""KUSUOOOOOOOO""

Wasn't me.  Kusuo lied, then mom and dad turn to me.

""Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN""

"HEY- IT WASN'T ME!!" I yelled back.

Kusuo smirked while eating his Jelly, as mom and dad were surrounding me and telling me to stop whatever was going on.

It's called forced telepathy, Kusuo had telepathically linked their minds so mom and dad could hear each other's thoughts. 

"AHHHHHH UR MOM WILL KNOW I STILL LOVE HER - STOP IT Y/NNNNN"

"wait a minute... Is Y/n even that powerful to use forced telepathy?"
"wait...  ur right..........KUSUOOOOOOOOOO"

Who's smirking now? jackass!
mom and dad annoyed and begged Kusuo to stop the forced telepathy he finally stopped it after mom and dad admitted their love.

"I love you"
"I love you too..."
"WAAAAHHHHHHH IM SO SORRY"
"IM SORRY TOO"

Mom and dad cried. "Yare-Yare, Ordinary people sure are a pain, huh Y/n? " Kusuo mentions.
I giggled in response.
Me and Kusuo finally sit down so we can eat our dessert. 

"I'm really sorry this whole thing happened because I ate your coffee jelly" Mom apologized to dad.

Keep in mind, she ate it last year.

"That's okay, I got upset and broke every single window and door in the house, so we're even :)"
"Hold on a sec... here!" 
Mom took Kusuo's Jelly and gave it to dad.
"Have this as a sign of our reconciliation 😊" 

"Woah!!" 
"is it good?"
"Delicious!"

They made a terrible mistake.

Taking Kusuo's Coffee Jelly would lead to the end of your days. No matter who you are.
I watch as Kusuo flames in anger, Shattering every. single. window. on our house. 

...Kusuo...
 U BITC-

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿