~3~

bts groupchat

tae
okay now what? do we just wait for this cute mochi to respond?

yoongi
that's the plan taehyung🙄

tae
jeez hyung no need to get sassy🙄

jin
you two shut up

jin
well im not sure if you can see this jimin, but me and my boyfriends would like to speak to you?

namjoon
what he said^ but you don't have to respond yet, we'll introduce ourselves and send some pictures so you know we are real haha

jungkook
^ yeah that doesn't sound sus at all hyungg~

namjoon
shut up you brat😅

jin
i'll start of first, my names kim seokjin, but just call me jin or hyung im 22 years old and im an actor:)

tae
me next me next! im kim taehyung but call me anything you want or hyung (we're all older than you) im 20 years old and im a model<3

jungkook
okay me next! hi! im jeon jungkook call me anything you'd like, im the youngest, well not anymore haha im 20 years old and im a professional gamer and produce my own games:)

yoongi
hey baby;) im min yoongi, call me anything you want, 22 years old and im a rapper and 2nd ceo of kim&min enterprises.

namjoon
^hes such a flirt🙄 im kim namjoon, also 21 years old, and the ceo of kim&min enterprises, nice to meet you baby;)

hoseok
^ says the one flirting🤦‍♂️ im jung hoseok, 21 years old and im also a rapper and the creator of dior, please call me anything or jhope;)

jin
okay now that introductions are over i'll send a picture of us

this was us on a talk show about a year ago talking about our relationship:)

jungkook
do you think he'll really respond?

yoongi
we'll have see baby bunny

jimin
nice to meet you all, im park jimin, 18 years old, im an idol since 15 years old and you can call me anything;)
p.s your all very attractive

jin
curse you jiminie you made the 2 youngest boys squeal from your introduction

namjoon
i myself can't believe you responded, nice to meet you jiminie, your very attractive aswell;)

jimin
hehe thank you hyung, i apologise to the 2 youngest:)

jungkook
you don't need to apologise i should be thanking you!