~9~

jimin let out a loud whine alerting taehyung who raised an eyebrow in response, almost asking 'whats up?'

"let me downn~" jimin pouted, looking up at the older, "i need to get dressed for our date!" jimin huffed and used his two hands to shake taehyungs body, emitting in a laughter of chuckles from everyone in the room.

"okay okay, down you go" taehyung teased and went to put jimin down on the floor but his feet didnt reach, jimin who had realised the older was teasing him, whined furiously and reached one of his hands into taehyungs hair and pulled some what painfully on the blonde strands, taehyung giving a groan as his grip loosened on the younger, who jumped out of his arms happily and cutely skipped away to yoongis room to steal the olders clothes,

"yah park jimin! why are you going into my room?!" yoongi questioned frantically and quite literally ran to his room to see what the cheeky younger was up to.

"cute" the five remaining males muttered under their breath, before they all seperated to their rooms to get changed, not before giving each other a kiss on the lips.

with jimin and yoongi

"hyungie, pleasee~" jimin pouted looking at his hyung with puppy eyes who huffed in defeat and pecked the youngers chubby cheeks, "fine you can wear that baby" yoongi smiled watching as the younger immediately stripped making yoongis eyes widen and cheeks flush.

"minnie?" yoongi questioned staring at the youngers body, "ehm? yes hyungie?" the younger buttoned the white shirt, before pushing his now brown hair back.

"you look so good in my clothes" yoongi stepped towards jimin, whispering in his ear, "i think you should always wear my clothes" and the older gave the youngers ear a nibble, jimin letting out a shaky breath, "maybe no clothes at all" yoongi whispered cheekily.

"h-hyung-"

"shhh min, dont want the others to hear your pretty moans now, do you?" yoongi smirked against the skin of jimins neck, sucking softly, marking jimins soft milky skin.

yoongi made his way up jimins neck, kissing along the sharp defined jaw before placing his lips on the youngers, swiping his tongue over jimins who happily opened his mouth letting out a moan as yoongis warm tongue ravished his mouth, like his life depended on it.

"so pretty min" yoongi whispered against jimins lips, his hands travelling to jimins ass giving it a soft squeeze, the younger letting out a surprise squeal. yoongi pulled away and gave a kiss on jimins nose and gave him his gummy smile before saying "finish getting ready little one" and leaving the room as he was already dressed.

yoongi (without hat&bag)

taehyung