~12~

*ding dong*

that was all it took, jimin shot up from the sofa and raced to the door, looking to the left to look at his reflection in the mirror and moving a piece of his hair out of his face.

with a shaky breath, he opened the door to see all six males smiling brightly at him, he let out a squeal as he was lifted by namjoon and brought further into his house, the other five males following closely behind, yoongi closing the front door and racing to catch up.

namjoon had sat on the sofa, putting jimin on his lap as the others surrounded them, attaching themselves onto jimins legs and arms and grabbing namjoons arms and legs in the process.

"you okay princess?" hoseok mumbled into jimins neck, jimin letting out a short hum as his face and neck flared up, a pinky red colour, as butterflies made there way to his stomach and down to his lower region.

jimin loved pet names. this one in particular. he loved being called princess and with hoseoks deep and raspy voice he wanted to just jump on the older male but kept himself composed.

"like that name" jimin mumbled shyly and the other males raised their eyebrows before smirking softly.

"what was that princess?" yoongi said teasingly, he loved seeing jimin trying to burrow himself further into namjoon as shyness overtook him. he loved knowing the effect he had on the younger. they all did.

"y-you heard me! stop teasing mee~" jimin whined and rubbed his cheek onto namjoons affectionately, the said older males heart did a flip at the action and began to mimick the movement, jimin smiling happily.

"okay okay, enough of that now, princess do you think we could stay the night?" jin said looking at the younger male who just nodded his head blushing at the way the word 'princess' sounded rolling of the older males tongue.

"can someone get me some blankies please?" jimin pouted cutely, too comfy to move, the others smiling at him and hoseok nodded and started walking to jimins room which he assumed by the door being the only light pink door with 'PJM' in the centre of the door.

hoseok walked around jimins room with heart eyes, the room was decorated with fairy lights and the rooms colour was themed with light pink and white. it matched jimin so well the older male had to pry his eyes away from the cute baby picture of jimin that sat adored onto jimins bedside table.

he quickly took a photo of it so he could show the others later, and grabbed the 2 white blankets that were on the youngers bed and walked back to the living room.

jimin face lit up as he saw hoseok coming towards him with his favourite blankets, "hobiii!" he smiled brightly making grabby hands for the blankets and the older male.

the male thought he only wanted the blankets and passed them with a smile which quickly got replaced with wide eyes as he was pulled onto the younger male.

"jimin!" hoseok let out a surprised yell as he used his hands to support himself by jimins head, preventing himself from squishing his body weight onto jimins.

"sorry hobii" jimin said shyly as he pulled his legs around hoseoks waist hugging into the older male, "smell so nice hobi" jimin mumbled leaning towards hoseoks neck.

hoseok chuckled and pulled jimin onto his lap, wrapping the blanket around them, signalling for the others to come closer as they all cuddled one another with fond and lazy smiles on their faces.

jungkook turned on the tv and put on a film that he labelled as "its just background noise" but he couldnt peel his eyes away from the legendary iron man that was on the screen.

the older hyungs rolling their eyes at him as taehyung kissed jungkooks cheek with a chuckle, "youre so silly kookie" taehyung said with a raised eyebrow as jungkook looked at him with a cheeky smile, "always hyung".

"hyungs" the older males snapped their attention to the youngest male who looked at them with tired eyes, " 'm sleepy" jimin said with a sigh.

"aw its alright baby, i'll take you to bed" yoongi said with a soft smile and lifted jimin up from hoseoks body smiling softly at his boyfriends as he walked to jimins room with the said male secured into his arms.

he placed jimin onto the bed, pulling the covers on top of him and gently pushed some of hair out of the youngers face, caressing his cheeks, "again baby we are really sorry about today" yoongi said with a sad smile and jimin just shook his head, "its fine yoonie i forgive you all" and pulled yoongi onto the bed, "i love you" to which yoongi responded, "i love you more" and they both closed their eyes as the other males creeped into the room and layed onto jimins big double bed and cuddled together for the rest of the night.