~8~

tae bear🧸 changed the group chat name from
'bts groupchat' to 'lovely boyfriends🐣'

tae bear🧸
jinnie hyung!

handsome hyungie🦙
yes baby? whats wrong?

tae bear🧸
welll... i was wondering if we could all go on a date?
actually scratch that.
will you all go on a date with me?

sleepy hyungie🦥
sure baby bear💕

kookie🍪
*le GAsp* did hyung just use emojis?!👀
and ofcourse tae hyung!

dimples hyungie☺
jungkookie! stop teasing yoongi hyung,  you dont want to be in trouble do you?🤔
and taetae of course we can, when?

sunshine hyungie🌞
you two stop arguing! and thats fine with me baby i would love you go on a date with you and the others😊

tae bear🧸
yay!! but wheres minnie?? ☹

sunshine hyungie🌞
my bad! hes next to me dozing off😋

kookie🍪
aw no fair! i want to see show me!!

sunshine hyungie🌞
fine you brat

hes waking up slightly😴our babys been so busy lately☹

our babys been so busy lately☹

dimples hyungie☺
aw im on my way to you two

handsome hyungie🦙
race you there joon!

dimples hyungie☺
youre so childish hyung😂love you though😘

handsome hyungie🦙
i will take that as a compliment, love you too

sleepy hyungie🦥
where are you guys? im already cuddling hobi and minnie🤪

tae bear🧸
nearly therAgu-
totally didnt just trip up haha😑

handsome hyungie🦙
careful taetae! <3

•••••••

jimin woke up really warm and unable to move, he whined when he felt multiple bodies on top of him as he wriggled his body,

which lead to the other males to groan quietly as they all woke up from their slumber, smiling at one another as they all looked down to the grumpy baby who frowned at them and turned on his stomach with a huff.

"aw baby whats wrong?" hobi smiled as he snuggled into the grumpy babys side, burying his head into the crook of the youngers neck kissing his ear, earning a muffled giggle.

"ticklish baby? hm?" yoongi questioned, going to tickle the youngers feet which the younger gave no response but a shake of his head, "not ticklish 'here" the younger mumbled.

"oh? is that right? where are you ticklish little one?" yoongi questioned further, moving his body closer to jimins, "armpits" the younger whispered out shyly, making all of the males smirk as they dived on the youngers body, gently of course, and tickled the younger under his arms making him squirm and squeal.

"noooo~ stopppp!!" the younger whined trying to swat all of the hands off of his body, 'woah' jimin thought staring at all of their hands, his mouth in a 'o' shape.

not realising all the older males had stopped tickling him as they all pushed their hands infront of the youngers eyes, to give him a better look, a smirk present on all of their faces.

"pretty hands" jimin whispered out, looking up into their eyes with a blush present on his face.

"and you have cute hands, pretty baby" taehyung looked at the youngers hands, as he linked their hands together, the others giggling in happiness at the size difference.

"aww baby minnie your hands are so small and pretty, just like you" namjoon said leaning towards the younger and placing a long kiss on his plump lips.

the kiss didnt last as long as jimin wanted as he pulled namjoon down onto the bed and gently placed himself on namjoons lap, jimins legs going around namjoons hips, like a koala.

"woah, didnt expect that one baby" namjoon said in shock, his hands tailing around jimins hips, holding him in place firmly.

jimin only smiled in response, his hand going around namjoons neck as the other one was still locked with taehyungs.

"i really like you all so much" jimin looked into all of the elders eyes with so much care.

"we really like you too minnie, now give me kiss!" namjoon pouted his lips out, making everyone laugh as jimin placed his lips on namjoons.

pulling away, tae pulled jimin up into a koala hug as he said "will you go on a date with me and the others min?" earning a very eager nod from jimin.

"good boy" tae kissed jimin on the lips, who let out a whimper in response to the praise.