~10~

jimin was walking around the mesmerizing forest, looking up at the sky to see the pink ombrè canvas, a look of awe present on his face as he felt a squeeze on his hand looking away from to sky to come face to face with a smiling hoseok.

"you okay sweets?" hoseok asked warmly, pulling jimin to his side wrapping an arm around the youngers waist, jimin let out a soft hum "yeah its just so beautiful up here" he lent his head onto hoseoks 'shoulder' well, his arm, seeing as hoseok was wayyy taller than jimin.

hoseok let out a small laugh and stopped walking, bringing his face to jimins, who let out a gasp as the olders breath hit his face, "not as beautiful as you pretty" and kissed jimins cheek, then turning his head and leaned towards the youngers lips, placing their lips together.

as they both stood there in their own world, the sun blaring on them whilst you could hear the birds chirping softly and if you listened closely you could hear jungkook screaming at taehyung about photo-bombing all his pictures.

"TAE! if you dont stop i swear to god i will come over there and slap the shit out of you!!!" jungkook screeched but started running when taehyung started running at him looking possessed, jimin and hoseok pulling away from one another, laughing hysterically at their boyfriends as they began to run after them, soon enough they were all running after one another, laughing and collapsing all over the place.

•••••••

namjoon and the others were all walking back to the car after an eventful date, namjoon carrying a very tired jimin on his back, every now and then he carressed the youngers legs which led to jimin letting out small sighs in appreciation, "thank you joonie" jimin slurred almost half asleep, "dont worry about it love, get some sleep we'll take care of the rest" namjoon said smiling to himself about the younger who was now snoring softly.

as they all reached the car, jin helped get jimin of namjoons back and carefully placed him in the car and told yoongi to buckle him in, yoongi did as he was told and not long after they were all buckled in, jin started the car and they drove home safely.

•••••••

jimin woke up with a yawn and a starfish stretch in the bed, kicking two bodies to his left and right, which made him let out a unknown whimper as to who was in the bed with him, alerting the other people in the bed, who cuddled close to jimin, "sh sh sh you're okay its just tae and me" the voice said, who jimin recognised as jungkook.

"o-oh hmm" jimin mumbled and completely relaxed snuggling into tae and kook who happily cuddled back, tae reached over and combed his fingers through both jimins and kooks hair.

"are you not gon' slap the shit out of tae anymore kookie?" jimin mumbled innocently, not really recognising the curse that left his mouth, making tae and kook freeze on the spot, shocked.

tae, who came back to reality relatively fast scolded the younger immediately, "min dont be saying bad words, hm?" tae whispered into the youngers ears, making jimin squirm from the closeness and the deepness of his boyfriends voice, "hm, i wont sorry taetae" jimin said apologetically, pouting his lips only for them to be kissed by jungkook who smiled victoriously.

"heyyy" jimin whined.

"whatttt" tae and kook both mocked the younger who sulked and got up from their grasps and made his way to the bathroom, looking over his shoulder to stick his tongue out to his two boyfriends on the bed, who both got up and went to run after him, jimins eyed widened and he let out a shriek and ran to the bathroom letting out giggles as he locked the door successfully without getting caught.

leaving the two males on the outside of the door smiling widely as they heard the giggles, "cute" they both said before looking at one another giving each other a kiss on the lips and giving a bear hug to one another, rocking back and forth together with smiles on their faces.

•••••••

after breakfast, jimin walked to the living room and pulled out his school books before sitting on the sofa and looking at his most important book.

'jimins idol journey'

this was a book he had been adding to for months, it has everything he needs for improving his skills at singing and dancing, he has routines for keeping healthy and losing weight when he needs to.

so jimin sat in the living room for 2 hours, his earphones in his ears as he looked at his past videos of him singing, studying how he sounds and where to improve, what notes needed practicing more, to be precise.

he took notes in his book and spent another 2 hours practicing the notes and singing his songs, getting them to perfection, once he was satisfied he packed all his stuff away and went to the kitchen to grab some water for his dry throat but ran into yoongi who was holding a glass of water with ice cubes in.

"oh, minnie this is for you baby" yoongi said and passed jimin the glass and gave a kiss on the youngers forehead.

"thank you yoonie" jimin said with a grateful smile and began to down the water, "woah woah take your time baby" yoongi chuckled grabbing the glass from jimin.

"you've been busy havent you?" yoongi questioned, knowingly. as jimin nodded with a smile, "yeah ive been practicing my singing for a couple hours".

"i know i basically watched you the whole time, or should i say we" yoongi said causing jimin to furrow his eyebrows in confusion which yoongi just signalled to the kitchen table where the five males sat and waved their hands in their direction.

"o-oh haha hii" jimin smiled shyly, he then shifted his gaze to yoongi who cooed softly at the dewy redness on the youngers face, "aw you're so cute baby, you were amazing" yoongi lent down and picked jimin up, placing kisses all over his face, giggles errupting all over the room.

"you're very talented baby, you sounded amazing" hoseok said causing all the males around them to nod their heads in agreement, jimin smiled,"thank you" and then hid his face in yoongis neck, leading to a few chuckles around the room with fond smiles directed at the youngest.

thank you for reading!
apologies for the very late update.

i cant wait for june 10th for bts to drop their new album!!

also, its my 2nd year anniversary with bts on june 25th, i honestly cant believe how fast the time has gone, its true what they say "time flys when you're having fun"

sending love to you all💖