~14~

jimin had been working non stop for about a week and a half now he woke up, skipped breakfast, attended college, went to practice his singing and dancing, went home eating a subtle meal and fell asleep.

over and over again.

he wouldnt complain though, he could see the improvement in his grades and in his singing and dancing skills, he was pushing himself to be able to release a solo album he had been trying to produce.

he wanted to improve and wanted to be taken seriously, he wanted to become more successful and with that came hardwork and dedication.

jimin was in his studio, in the company he was signed under, 'PASSION' was the name, they were known as a small company a couple years ago but as the years went by they worked there way to the top.

the company lived by their name they all had passion including the artists that were under the company, there was about six solo artists and about four groups, one group held two girls and two boys and they were known as 'K.A.R.D' and another group called 'MAMAMOO' that held 4 girls and the final two groups were known as 'STRAY KIDS' and 'SUPER M'

the solo artists consisted of somi, sunmi, jimin, kai, chungha, and taemin.

jimin got along with all of the artists under the company and was glad that his bestfriend taemin was in the same company as him, the two were inseperable.

jimin took a deep sigh as he dropped his pencil on the desk and rubbed his temples, the headache that he had ignored for hours feeling ten times worser than before.

he opened his phone and called taemin hoping he was still in the company, the phone rang for a couple seconds until taemin answered.

"hey min! you okay bud?" taemin said, deep breathes being taken after his sentence, clearly exhausted.

'hes probably been dancing non stop' jimin thought.

"im okay hyungie, just got a headache i was wondering if you could drive me home? its okay if not!" jimin said rushing in the last part.

"ah min! im sorry bud, but i cant i need to nail this dance and then practice my vocals, but cant you call one of your boyfriends?" taemin said, guilt in his voice but then went to tease the younger.

"ahh stop hyung! and i will, take care of yourself okay hyungie?" jimin said with worry but heard the male say he was about to grab something to eat and have a rest after 'nailing' this move to a hundred percent, jimin was convinced and said his goodbyes.

jimin took another sigh as he drank some water and looked through his contacts for his eldest boyfriend, hitting the name and the sound of rings was heard until a raspy voice spoke,

"baby? whats wrong?" jin asked, confusion in his voice, making jimin scrunch his nose.

"are you okay hyung why do you sound like you've just woken up?" jimin asked confused as he waited for the response.

"because i have baby, dont you know the time? its 4 in the morning sweets?" jin questioned even more confused at the youngers behaviour until it clicked, "are you at the studio, still?" the elder asked his voice turning stern and strict making jimin sweat slightly.

"ehm yes hyungie, im sorry i didnt realise the time" jimin said his voice low, he didnt want his hyung mad at him.

"dont apologise baby, do you want me to come get you, hm?" jin asked sounding more awake as the sound of movement was heard on the other line.

"yes please hyungie" jimin said sounding guilty for having waking up his hyung, "i'll be there soon baby get ready" jin said and hung up.

"jesus jimin, next time check the time" jimin said to himself, saving his files and shutting of the computer gathering his belongings and making his way to the entrance of the building, seeing jins car pull up as he walked up to it and got in.

"hi hyungie" jimin said sheepishly as he looked at his hyung, who gave him a stern look which made him put his seatbelt on and avoid his hyungs strict eyes.

"look at me jimin" jin said waiting for the younger to look at him, "i dont want you over working yourself this late again, do you understand?" jin said with a raised eyebrow as jimin squirmed under the intense glare, "yes hyungie, i understand" jimin said looking at him with an apologetic face and jin just sighed pecking the youngers lips, "youre coming ours, okay?" jin said and started driving to his house with the rest of their sleeping boyfriends, not waiting for a response of jimin.

•••••••

as jin opened the door of the house, jimin noticed the rest of their boyfriends in their pajamas sitting on the sofa with sleepy faces, he looked at jin who just shrugged at him, "they must of heard me leaving" and jimin just nodded clinging to the eldests arm as they both walked to the rest of their boyfriends who looked at them confused as to why jimin was here so late or should they say early, not that they were complaining.

they noticed how jimin was avoiding their questioning gazes so they all looked towards their eldest boyfriend who said "little one here called me to pick him up from the company, but didnt even know how late it was" and they all looked at jimin with strict gazes as jimin whined to jin "hyung!" and jin picked him up in his arms, "dont hyung me little one, i say its time for us to all go to bed, hm?" jin said looking at them all nod, patting jimins ass softly.

and they all made their way up the stairs to their bedrooms, parting with a peck on one anothers lips.

jimin wanted to stay with jin for the night and the eldest agreed happily and gave jimin some clothes to change into and was pleased when jimin confidently changed infront of him, the clothes fit him loosely and were baggy but that didnt stop jin from scooping the younger up in his arms and cuddling him in the bed, making out with him from time to time.

"ive missed you baby, so much" jin breathed out against jimins lips, "me too jinnie, me too" jimin whispered going in for another kiss which jin accepted, squeezing the youngers ass and leaving his hands on his ass after, "lets sleep baby, before something happens" jin said kissing jimins cheek, who giggled and nodded and they both slept peacefully.

slay