~17~

hii

•••••••

it was finally happening, what jimin had put all his effort in for months, his album was released and out in to the world for people to see, to like or dislike.

he had filmed a music video for one of his songs he deemed close to his heart, 'serendipity'.

he may or may not have wrote and produced it for the loves of his life but the song itself meant alot to him, he fell in love with the songs beat and as soon as he added the lyrics it felt just right.

almost like a lullaby, it was soothing and calm and made him think about his lovers.

he was excited for the reactions of the boys, wanting to see the look on their faces when they realise its about them.

the way taehyung will jump up and lift him into the air, the way jungkook will be smiling at him drunk in love, the way the hyungs will be praising and showering him with love.

he looked around his studio, the place where it all began and smiled, leaning back into his chair to close his eyes and just think.

he was proud of himself, no doubt about it.

he was also very thankful for his lovers, they pitched in whenever they could to take care of him, always at his beck and call.

it made jimin truly realise he was completely inlove with them.

these men made him happy.

these men wanted jimin to achieve his dreams and didnt hold him back.

he loved his lovers.

jimin smiled a bit more to himself, before he stood up and walked out of his studio and drove back home to his lovers.

•••••••

jimin had gathered them all in the room and told them the news about his album being released and said he had a surprise for them.

all of the boys immediately congratulating him and eyes widening slightly with interest at the mention of a surprise.

jimin took a deep breath and told them all to close their eyes, as he got the music video up of serendipity.

"okay, you can open them" jimin said with a smile as he unpaused the video and leaned back into the sofa, resting his head on his knees trying to make himself look smaller.

the boys opened their eyes and looked towards the screen and waited for the video to play, their eyes widening, jungkook and taehyung leaning more towards the television opening their mouths at the familiar blonde male appearing.

"no way!" jungkook shouted in disbelief and taehyung just opened his mouth and then closed it like a fish, "wow! my baby!" jungkook looked towards jimin and cuddled up towards him, kissing his head and turning his body towards the television again.

namjoon and jin both looked at the television with awe, both of them listening to the lyrics and squinting their eyes together almost trying to piece a puzzle together.

"baby, the lyrics" hoseok said seeming to have picked up on the lyrics before the others, "oh baby" hoseok kneeled infront of jimin with teary eyes,"come here" hobi said and opened his arms.

jimin immediately dove to hobis arms, seeking the warmth and comfort, "mhm" jimin let out softly as he buried his head into hobis neck.

"oh sweetness, the song is beautiful and you look very beautiful also" hobi praised as he stroked jimins back, yoongi stepped forward and patted jimins hair making jimin look up over hobis shoulder to see yoongi looking at him with a very proud smile on his face.

"im- we're so proud of you doll, the song is a masterpiece and your voice is so ethereal little one" yoongi said stroking jimins cheek softly.

"s-so you all like it?" jimin asked as he looked around at all of them, seeing how the video had ended but jungkook had pressed replay again, and shifted his attention back over to jimin with the rest of the boys.

"of course we do baby! its so beautiful, all your hard work has really paid of! such a good little boy" jin picked jimin up from hobis arms and squeezed him, pecking his lips and cheeks all over making jimin giggle as he kissed jins lips and face in return.

"my turn! my turn!" namjoon jumped up and took jimin from jins arms, "oh baby you looked so pretty aswell, such a beautiful baby we have!" namjoon praised proudly as he attacked jimin with kisses, jimin blushing furiously as he tried to his his face with his hands.

*smack*

jimin gasped softly as he fell slack against namjoons shoulder with a blissed out expression plastered on his face.

"what did i say baby about hiding your face, hm?" namjoon spoke sternly to the younger in his arms, jimin closing his eyes tightly, "look at me little one" namjoon patted jimins bum softly, rubbing it tenderly from where he had hit it.

jimin looked up to namjoon with a soft pout and spoke, "n-not to hyung" jimin again pouted bigger as namjoon stared at his baby who looked so cute in his arms and kissed his pout away.

"good boy, dont try to hide your face away from us again, okay? you've got such a lovely face especially when you're blushing" namjoon spoke truthfully as the others all nodded knowingly.

jimin always looked good with a blush on his face from their words or actions. they loved making their baby shy and all flustered.

"thank you" jimin spoke suddenly the boys looking at him with raised brows that made laugh out loud, "all of you, thank you for taking care of me, i know i can be a handful" jimin spoke sincerely.

jimin knew he was a handful, he'd always been a handful since he was little it was just part of who he was. but it was something he was proud to be, it made him who he was today.

"ahh nonsense baby! we never think of you as a handful and we will always take care of you" taehyung brought all of the boys together as they all hugged one another, safe in their little bubble.

this was their home.

they had made it.

the boys found there last piece, and jimin was finally happy, sincerely.

•••••••

to whoever may still be reading this story, i would like to thank you! you gave me the motivation to keep updating. i know i've been slow with the updates but thank you with all my heart.

i think this is where im ending this story, i dont want to drag this story out and feel like i've ended it at a good point.

please look forward to my other stories! 😘