~4~

jimin sat bored on the floor, gazing into the television watching as the characters broke out into a fight, throwing their hands around like a cat fight,

making jimins' eyes widen and break out into a fit of giggles, watching the tv with amusement.

however, his focus on the tv was broken when his phone started vibrating violently as an incoming call was making its way through, the name displayed on the screen

'taeminnie hyung😚'

jimins' eyes widening as he leaped for his phone before the call automatically ended,

"taeminniee!!" jimin shouted into the phone excitedly.

"hey baby minnie! are you okay?" taemins' voice projected out of the phone.

"yes yes im fine, why are you calling?" jimin said fiddling with the hem of his oversized jumper.

"i was wondering baby if you wanted to come to mochis' cafe?" taemin questioned softly to the younger.

"hmmm" jimin thought for a moment "yes yes, will you pick me up hyung?" jimin suggested with puppy eyes, even though taemin couldn't see him.

"of course i will minnie, see you in 10 minutes!" taemin exclaimed, hanging up the phone before jimin could answer,

making jimin pull the phone back and pout at the screen angrily.

"meanie" jimin huffed, before turning of the tv and changing his outfit.

'ok done!' jimin thought to himself before going downstairs and grabbing his keys and making his way out of his house

*honk*

jimin jumped frantically putting his hand on his heart glaring at the car whose driver was none other than taemin.

he walked to the car and stepped inside glaring at taemin, who sheepishly smiled and drove off after jimin had put his seat belt on.

at mochis' cafe

jimin and taemin stepped inside the cafe, the cafe bell going off in the process alerting the people inside the cafe that someone has stepped inside,

as jimin walked in, in complete awe of the cafes decorations, completely unaware of the stares staring at him as if questioning if this pink haired boy was real.

taemin coughed, snapping the people out of their thoughts as they all looked to taemin shyly, almost as if saying sorry.

'it's fine' taemin mouthed and went to his bestfriend who was calling him.

"taemin hurry! i want this one!" jimin whined pointing at the strawberry iced drink.

"ok minnie i'll get it you" taemin smiled at jimin before putting his stare onto the employee " i'll have 1 strawberry iced refresher and 1 iced coffee please" taemin smiled handing the money towards the cashier.