New book?

Ok so I lied. Not on purpose I swear! I just decided that while I'm on vacation I might as well tell you guys about some books I'm thinking of starting now that my Encanto book has ended. 

If you interested in reading any of these please, PLEASE, comment and tell me so I know which one to possibly publish publicly. Don't worry, Come Home will still be worked on I just like working on more than one book at a time. 

1. Don't Leave me.  (A Maze Runner Story)

    First came the heat, the death, then finally the flair. The flair, the thing that got Evie into this entire mess. Evie survived alone after her parents caught the horrid virus and went mad. She had lost everything, her home, her friends, her family, and now what was left of her life. Somehow she had found herself tossed into a city in the middle of the scorch along with a bunch of cranks. After some hard effort she managed to survive in this city of people past gone. She managed to fit into a group of cranks that excepted her and although it was hard she got along for years, somehow without going crazy. Until they showed up.

The boy who's name is all over her burnt city. The boy who claims he could help her. Now Evie must learn to trust again, learn about these new people, and learn about herself, all while trying to stay alive and push down these sudden feelings she has forming for the Brit blond.

2. A New Beginning. (A Maze Runner Story) 

        A few years had past, the trials were over, and Iris just wanted to forget about it all. Of course she didn't want to forget about her friends, her family, she just wanted nobody to find out about the trials or that she had anything to do with them. Finally after much debate she started to go to a different high school than her friends, Newt, Minho, Thomas, and Aris, for a attempt to live a normal life and it was all going well until the announcement. Her friends were coming to her school for a week to talk about the trials. They were coming to talk about the one thing she wanted to forget. Now she had to try and get through the week while trying to stay under the radar but sadly, her friends and a sudden sickness has made it nearly impossible. For a week Iris has to do whatever it takes to make sure nobody finds out, because if they do, her life could get so much worse.

3. Run. (A Twilight Saga Story)

      Run. That's all Sky seemed to do now. Ever since her small village was attacked by the cold demons her and Jayden had been running. Never had she heard of these cold demons in all of the stories her tribe told but she now knew three things; one, they could kill anyone and anything in an instant. Watching her mother die had confirmed that. Two, they were vicious and indestructible except for one thing, her teeth could take them apart. Three, they could never be trusted. Ever. No matter what.

Finally the two came across La Push, deciding to stay there and try to blend in, go to school, try and start a new life and forget about everything. Everything was going great until one day at school a group of Quiliet boys notice the two, immediately suspicious. Now Sky has to try and accept the fact that not everyone in the works is a monster, and that some people can be good. And although the two are safe for now, they can never. Stop. Running.

That's the three I have started on for right now! If you would be interested in reading any of them pleas comment so I know! 

Also, please do not use any of these ideas as your own I work hard coming up with my plots and do not want them stolen.