Terrors return

I sat up quickly, gasping for air as I looked around my surroundings. I was in my own bed in my room but I was alone. Jacob must be with River. I sighed and put my face in my hands. I had a horrible nightmare but surprisingly hadn't screamed myself awake like what usually happened when I had them. I stood up and got off the bed, shivering when my feet hit the cold floor. Then I remembered, the fight. I remembered not being able to move, feeling like my body was giving up. 

I could also remember a voice begging me not to go to sleep and a lot of yelling. I wonder how long I've been sleeping. I started to walk towards the closed door but didn't open it immediately. No doubt I was going to get lectured about being stupid and reckless. It's not like this was the first time it had happened, me being dumb and getting hurt which ended in me passing out for a while. I shook the thoughts out of my head. I needed to see my pack, they were probably worried. 

Before I left though, I glanced over at a mirror hanging on the wall to see my hair in a mess and that I was in very torn up clothes that didn't seem to be mine. "Yeah, nobody seeing you like this Wren." I muttered to myself before walking over to my closet to change my clothes and brush my hair. 

Finally, when I looked decent I walked out of my room, excited to see my imprint, son, and pack. "Jacob?" I called out when I went into the empty living room. "Sam? Emily? Is anyone here?" I was met with dead silence as I walked into the kitchen to look at the calendar that Emily had hanging on the fridge. How long had I been out? When I found the calendar it was sitting on the table instead of being attached to the fridge and I lifted up only to immediately be confused. 

I couldn't make sense of it. It was like all the letters and numbers had been throw around in a random order. I sat there for a second, blinking multiple times as I tried to will the paper to make sense but nothing happened. Slightly freaked out, I dropped it on the table and walked outside only to be met with a sudden wave of noise. 

Wolves and vampires were everywhere, all yelling and snarling as they surrounded something in the middle. Still being shorter than the others, I couldn't see what was happening so I ran over to Paul who was standing nearby. "Paul!" I yelled but he only looked over at me before turning his attention back to the center. "Paul, what's going on?" I asked again, this time resting a hand on his arm but he only shoved me back towards the house. 

I yelled in surprise by the amount of force he used to push me but quickly regained my balance and decided to take a different way around to try and push through the crowd. I shoved past Hunter and Chase, not even bothering to ask what was going on until I found myself standing behind Embry. "Embry? What's going on?" I asked as I tried to look past him and this time he actually acknowledged me without shoving me as he turned to face me but what still blocking my view. 

"Get out of here, Wren. Go back in the house." He said sternly, not sounding anything like himself. 

"What?" I asked, trying to look past him again only to be blocked by Jared this time. 

"Go, you don't need to see this." Jared told me this time. I glared at them and shook my head. 

"See what? What's going on? Wheres Jacob?" The two boys exchanged a look before each of them took one of my arms to pull me away. "No! Guys, let me go!" I yelled when I realized this must have something to do with him. 

"I'm sorry, Wren." Embry muttered while pulling me through the crowd and I quickly ripped my arms away and ran forward, ignoring them yelling after me. When I ran into the circle I was horrified at what I saw. Emmet and Jacob. One of my best friends and my imprint were fighting to what looked like the death. Emmet was covered in blood, no doubt Jacobs, and Jacob had one of Emmets arms in his mouth before Emmet forcefully hit him in the head sending him to the ground.