12

It was nighttime by the time I woke up. Jungkook's arms around me held me close to him and his slow breaths fell across my skin like small caresses where he slept soundly next to me. The room was pitch black and I'd almost be convinced we were still in the spot we had fallen asleep in had it not been for the sound of people talking right outside the door and the feeling of a soft mattress underneath us.

How I kept sleeping through being moved around and people joining me on the bed I couldn't wrap my head around but I realised I didn't really care once I woke up and cuddled even closer to Jungkook, our naked bodies entwined. Just for a moment I decided to not worry about how we were still naked after having been moved to a bedroom from a different floor in the building.

"Mmm you're awake?" I heard from above me and I moved for a second to glance up at my soulmate and his warm tired eyes looking into mine before I hummed a confirmation back and snuggled my face into his chest, enjoying his warmth under the covers.

Jungkook kissed the top of my head before his arms held me closer and I felt content in his embrace. Holding on to him like the world would fall away if I didn't.

"I slept like a rock" I mumbled and he chuckled, the feeling of his laugh rumbling through the both of us.

"Me too"

"How did we get here?"

I felt jungkook move, probably looking around. Had he not noticed we had moved?

"Oh my god I don't know. I thought we were still in your office."

The door to the bedroom suddenly opened and with the light from the hallway outside in his back stood Jimin in all his glory.

"That is a funny story actually, want me to tell it?" He sang as he walked towards us, a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Actually, I don't think I want to know" Jungkook mutters, his embarrassment glowing across his skin as he hides his face in my hair and pulls us under the covers.

"Knowing it happened is enough for me too to be honest" I agreed and I heard a sigh from where Jimin was now sitting at the edge of the bed.

"So you don't want me to tell you about how Jin called me to check on you because he was INSANELY horny in the middle of a meeting with some fancy ass movie people but somehow couldn't reach out to either one of you to find out why. BECAUse somehow you'd blocked out all of us from your minds. We had to physically go look for you and your office was locked so we thought well I guess they're not there and we kept looking and then Yoongi felt that suddenly you were both asleep so he thought you might have taken a nap together and decided to teleport to you to find you and found you naked on the floor of your LOCKED office?"

I haven't wanted to dig myself a hole and bury myself in it so much in my life. Jungkook and I kept quiet and had a silent agreement that we would just have to hide under this duvet for the rest of our lives. That would have to be how this ended.

"Nope, no, don't wanna hear about that. Let's not ever talk about it. Pretend it didn't happen? That sounds like a good plan, don't you think Hannah?"

"Yeah, I agree. Pretending that never happened sounds like an amazing plan. Jimin don't you think that would work in everyone's favour?" I asked, the laugh escaping me afterwards was 89% panicked and 11% embarrassed.

"I don't agree. If we forget that that happened, then what happened after wouldn't be as good as it is."

Jimin was now on the bed, laying beside me like he was spooning me, but with the cover of the duvet around me. He got comfortable before he continued talking even though we both wished he wouldn't.