Chapter 24 - The First Time

"What?!" she asked, sounding hurt and more pathetic and desperate than she wanted to. "You don't think we should? You got me all fucking worked up like this when you didn't even want to do it!" she asked in disbelief and frustration. 

A small smile slowly crept across his lips. 

"I'm just teasing," he laughed. "You look like you're about to rip my head off."

She let out a frustrated exhale, rolling her eyes and then shook her head laughing. She couldn't believe he was just messing with her.

"You're such an ass. You love toying with me don't you?" she asked. She was relieved he wasn't serious because she wanted him so bad she couldn't stand it any more.

He hovered over her with one arm on each side of her body, lowering himself down. "Of course I do," he whispered against her neck before pressing his lips to it and sucking hard, making every nerve ending in her body explode.

"I guarantee you, I want it just as bad as you do right now Emma," he whispered, his breath tickling her neck.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said, raising up and looking down into her eyes. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah," she said, with her heart racing, feeling impatient. "I'm positive, but hurry please."

"Someone's in a hurry," he laughed as he leaned in and kissed her lips before getting up and walking across the room, opening his wallet and then she heard a wrapper being ripped open.  

A minute later he was climbing back onto the bed, gripping both sides of her underwear, giving her the shivers from feeling the light touch of his fingers trailing over her skin and down her legs as he took them off and threw them onto the floor. 

She hesitated before letting her legs fall open and he got between them, lowering himself down slowly onto her, looking down into her eyes for a second before leaning in and covering her mouth with his as his body laid down onto hers. He was strong and heavy and wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders made her insides flutter.

"Wait," she said, pushing back against his hard chest.

"What's wrong? Did you change your mind?" he asked.

"No," she shook her head. "I just want to turn the main light on so I can see you better. This lamp doesn't give off much light."

She had been dreaming about this moment for years and she wanted to see everything clearly.

"Oh good," he sighed with relief as he got up and crossed the room, flipping the switch on the overhead light. "I was hoping you didn't change your mind because I want you so fucking bad right now," he told her, climbing back on top of her again. 

"I want you too Axel. So bad," she panted, not even caring any more if she sounded desperate. 

Then her eyes drifted downward as he was hovering over her, taking in his chiseled body in the full light and admiring how perfect it was. It was even better than her ex's that was a full-time model.

Axel leaned in, covering her mouth with his as he lowered his body down onto hers and her hands smoothed up his chest and over the firm muscles of his shoulders. She felt him reach down and guide himself to her entrance, rubbing his rock hard erection around on her clit and up and down against her folds a couple times before pushing at her opening. He pressed in a little and it was a tight fit, feeling her insides being stretched, but it felt so good she closed her eyes and let out the breath she had been holding in. 

He slowly pushed in further and she opened her eyes and looked up into his. He was looking down at her and she studied his gorgeous, perfect face and her insides melted. That was the face she had dreamed about so many times.