Chapter 25 - Hiking up the Mountain

***** The Next Morning *****

Emma woke up to sunlight streaming in through the window next to their bed and to the sound of her phone alarm going off. She blinked slowly, trying to adjust her eyes to the light and the room gradually came into view. She reached over and pressed snooze on her alarm and that's when she became aware of Axel's warm skin pressed against hers and his arm wrapped around her waist.  

Memories from last night went through her mind and she couldn't help but smile and let out a satisfied sigh. It had been the most amazing sex of her life by far and they had woken up twice during the night to have another go. The first time was her idea and the second was his. She had always had a feeling he would be amazing in bed but she didn't even know the half of it. He was incredible.

She could hear him breathing heavy in a deep sleep so she gradually peeled her skin away from his and got out of bed, walking over to her suitcase and getting her clothes for the day as quietly as she could. After she stepped into the shower, it wasn't a minute later before the curtain slid open and a naked Axel stepped in behind her with a bad case of bed head. She decided he looked really hot like that and smiled.

"Good morning," he said, leaning in for a kiss. "How did you sleep?" 

"I didn't," she laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling up at him. "But I'm definitely not complaining." 

"I didn't think you would be considering how many times you screamed 'Don't Stop!' at me," he laughed. He gave her an amused smile and leaned in, pressing his lips softly to hers and sitting his hands on her waist.

She reached over and grabbed the loofah and squeezed some body wash into it before running it over his chest and six pack. He was looking so irresistible that she would've started something but she was a little sore from last night so she decided she better not. She ended up washing his entire body for him. She even ran some shampoo through his hair, loving the way his eyes rolled back as she ran her fingernails across his scalp. 

After she washed herself off too they got out of the shower and got dressed and ready for the day. Afterwards they walked to the lodge for breakfast in silence, neither of them bringing up what happened last night again but once in a while she would catch his eye and they would both smile and her face would flush red. 

She had a feeling she would have a smile on her face for a while after the night she had. That was the kind of sex that could leave you feeling satisfied for a really long time.

She sat at a table with Imani and her husband Dante and Axel slid into the seat beside her giving her a kiss and sexy smile that made her feel flushed.

"Well you two look tired," Imani laughed. "Long night?" she asked, wagging her eyebrows up and down and laughing. "Bet it wasn't as long as ours," she said, looking at Dante with a smirk.

"Babe," Imani's husband laughed. "You're so bad. We just met these people yesterday."

"You're right," she nodded. "I'm sure they don't want to hear about me screaming your name for half the night. But I'm sure they were doing the same thing themselves."

Emma looked over at Axel and he had a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah," she said. "This one's an animal. I swear he never gets tired."

She couldn't believe those words just came out of her mouth to people she just met and her face flushed. 

"That's because I have the hottest fiance. I could never get tired of you," he whispered, leaning in and kissing the bare skin of her shoulder that was exposed by her sleeveless shirt. That reminded her of how he bit into her shoulder last night and the spot between her legs started to tingle.