//Tyler\\

||I hate you but I love you||

Tyler has been Y/N's bully ever since they were little, he would bully her for no reason at all, he's an jerk. Y/N would do everything that will make Tyler stop bullying her. She would convince him that bullying is bad but he would just laugh at her saying, "You know, pathetic people would only say that!"

Y/N grabbed her book from her locker smiling then her smile disappeared as she slam her locker door harshly, she look at her left to see Tyler beside her locker leaning.

"What do you want horse face?" Y/N insulted, "How are ya?" He said, Y/n rolled her eyes at him and then said "I was feeling good until I saw your face" Y/N said as she walked away.

"By the way nice shirt." He said as Y/N looked down to see an gum stuck on her clothes, "Damn you!!!" Y/N yelled as Tyler stick his tongue out and laugh, he walked away as Y/N went to the restroom to get rid of the gum.

"I'm slowly getting full of him each day.!" Y/N said as she throw the gum. She looked over her bag and grabbed her extra t-shirt.

She change into it and put the stained T-shirt onto her bag and stormed off angrily. She went to class, she looked at the chair just in case Tyler putted gum on her chair again.

She sat down and flipped through her notes as Tyler sat next to her. Yep the worse part is that Tyler is sitting right next to her.

She looked at Tyler up and down judgingly as she rolled her eyes and continued to flip pages again.

Today Y/N had enough of him. From now on she will ignore him even though he's annoying her or pulling an prank on her, she's going to pretend like nothing is happening.

The class started Y/N was too focus at the lesson but an paper ball hit her head she looked over to see Tyler pretending like he didn't do it.

She continued to ignore him and focus on the lesson, that didn't stopped Tyler at all. He kept throwing paper balls at her which she pretended that she didn't feel anything.

Tyler's POV

I kept throwing paper balls at her but she proceeds to ignore me, usually she would tell the teacher or throw the paper ball at me back.

I got furious so I gathered my papers and made an huge paper ball. I was about to throw it at her but I flinched "TYLER! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THROWING PAPERS!? DETENTION!" The teacher said.

I sat back down I looked at Y/N she had an grin on her face, she looked at me evily and continued what she was doing.

So it turns out she ignored me on purpose not because she's mad at me earlier she just want to get back at me.

Y/N's POV

Hah! That jerk! I got him detention finally, he wont be there in lunch to annoy me. Ah~ I feel satisfied by the look of his face when I look at him.

He deserve it, *Buzz* my phone buzz then everyone's phones buzzed too, I turned on my phone to see a text from Stacey.

Stacey is that popular not gonna lie.. she's a little bratty sometimes nice I read the text it says "OMG PANDA PICS AT ROOM 202!" It says.