\\Devon

You think i'm stupid?

Devon and Y/N is in an relationship for 4 months already, Y/N have never been so happy when their relationship started.

She loved him, Y/Ns school is over so she went to daisy mart to see her boyfriend Devon, she opened the door to see Devon on her phone smiling.

He then notice Y/N was there so he quickly put his phone on his pocket, Y/N found it suspicious but she shrugged it off anyways.

"Hi love! Got your favorite chocolate!" Y/N said with a smile on her face, Devon smiled at her as she went up to the counter and gave the chocolate to him.

"Watcha doin?" Y/N asked as she sat on an random stool right next to the counter, "Hm.. nothin." He said as he opened the chocolate and took a bite on it.

"How's your day?" He asked, "It was good, how about you?" Y/N asked back at him, "It was normal I guess." He said.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow?" Y/N said, "Oh! I'm busy.." he said, "Busy of what?" Y/N said out of curiosity, "I-.. I have to go to visit my aunt the one who lives at the united states.. did I tell you about her?" He said.

"Yup. Alright lets hang out in another day then *Yawn* hey mind if I take a small nap here? I'm kinda sleepy" Y/N said, "Sure.." he said.

Y/N then fell asleep. She woke up because of some noise, she didn't opened her eyes but she overheard Devons conversation with someone.

"Chillax she wont find out!" He said, "Yeah im sure! She's asleep right now, by the way which movie are we going to watch? I can't wait to spend time with each other in our 2 year anniversary." He said.

Y/N froze at her spot, "Hmm. Okay. Anyways see you tomorrow love you" he said as he ended the call.

He looked over to Y/N who is fake sleeping right now, he then patted her head gently, Y/N was confused by his actions.

She continued to fake sleep for about 3 minute as she opened her eyes acting like she just woke up, "Oh! Goodmornight!" He said, "Oh hey." Y/N said as she faked yawn.

"Oh shoot! I forgot I had something to do! I have to go." She said. She stood up from the stool and grabbed her bag, "Dang, My ass hurt how long I've been sleeping?" Y/N asked.

"*Chuckle* you've been there for like an hour." He said, "Oh okay, bye." She said, "Where's my goodbye kiss?" He said.

Y/N then smiled and went up to him and peck him on the lips. She looked happy but in the inside she wants to punch him on the face.

"Bye bye!" He said, Y/N then walked out from the daisy mart as she looked back at Devon who is at his phone texting someone.

She was mad at him and went to her house. She cried a little because Devon really acted so well, he seemed like he love her so so much but it was all fake. It's really hard to believe that he's really cheating on her.

Y/N wipe her tears and went to the bathroom to take an half bath while crying. She got out her eyes were so puffy she wanted to puke so bad.

She went to her room and change clothes. She hopped onto her bed as she grabbed her phone to see Devon had texted her, "Hey luv what's up?" He texted.

Y/N didn't reply she turned her phone off and went to bed. She didn't go to school the next day. She stoped crying about him she was ready to go back to school.

After school she went home passing the daisy mart angrily. She plopped onto her bed to see some text from Devon.

"Hey luv why aren't you replying back?" "Good morning luv^^." "Hi i'm at my aunt right now what are you doing right now? You're still not replying to my text"

Y/N rolled her eyes and went to bed. She knew that Devon will be at work tomorrow so she will confront him about this.

After school she went up to daisy mart, she looked inside the store to see Devon kissing an boy. YES AN BOY.

Y/N froze her legs trembled her breath hitch as tears formed on her eyes. She ran away and went back to her house. She sat there crying.

She wanted to scream at him and even murder him on that spot. She sat there for an hour, her eyes are so puffy because of how she cried so much.

Her phone buzz from her pocket, she then grabbed her phone to see an text from Devon.

"Hey luv, why didn't you come here to the daisy mart? You didn't reply to me for 2 days now." He texted.

"Oh hey luv! Why were you kissing a boy at the daisy mart?" Y/N texted, she feel like she just had an headache because of this.

"What do you mean?" He texted, "Oh what do you mean my ass! I was about to go in the daisy mart but then I saw you kissing a boy! You think i'm stupid?" Y/N texted.

"Me kissing a boy? You might have be mistaken me with someone else." He said, "Oh come on! You really think im stupid! That someone else has the same hat as you! He even had the same hairstyle as you." Y/N texted rapidly.

"Well there is a lot of people that has the same hat as mine and the same hairstyle." He texted back.

"You know what? I dump your ass! I over heard your conversation with that boy 2 days ago when I was sleeping. I was pretending!" Y/N texted.

"Whatever I only used you as my cover up girl anyways." He said not caring at all. Y/N starts to cry.

"I don't wanna see your face anymore. I can't believe that I loved you. But I have your life on my hands." Y/N texted as she wiped off her tears as she grinned.

"Oh yea? What is it then?" He texted confidently, "Well I took  a picture of you and that guy now your reputation is over, I'll tell everyone that you're gay." Y/N texted which makes Devon startled.

"Have a nice life." Y/N texted, Devon blocked her which makes Y/N even more happy. She printed the picture of Devon kissing that guy she made an few copies as she put it up everywhere even at the Daisy mart she putted it at the door.

Well that one is an special one it has a note on it, "Hey Dev! Btw hope your life is ruined"

He then took the paper and rip it into pieces.

•~—~•

Lol I like this one.

I love this idea xd