//Tae young

Love at first sight?

Y/N is an big fan of 4-town, She would listen to them 24/7. She likes music a lot! She really can sing so well. Not only that she can sing she can also play many different instruments.

She also made an little song that she sings sometimes.

The song is about her expressing herself. Many really like her music which makes her happy.

Y/N's parents are rich actually. Her dad own a company, she can basically have anything she wants, but she's not spoiled at all. When she needs it she can have it.

Her parents always out for work they only spend their time a little with Y/N. Y/N understand them besides she really like to be alone.

Her parents will arrive at 10pm every time. She heard that an 4-town concert is coming so she wanted to go.

But the problem is her parents. She has to ask permission to go to the concert. Her parents would come back home at 10pm which means she has to wait.

She listen to the 4-town music while doing her homework "45, 12, and finally 82.5" Y/N said as she finished her homework.

She looked over to the clock and groan because it's 9pm. She looked over the papers as she grabbed one.

She starts to doodle 4-town members on the paper to waste time. She created an work of art in an hour.

She looked over the clock to see it's 9:29. She went downstairs and requested the maid to cook her food.

After she ate her parents arrived in time. "Mom dad!" Y/N said as her parents walked up to her with an smile.

"Hello dear did you ate already?" Y/N's mom asked, Y/N nodded in response as she looked over to her dad. "How was school?" He asked.

"School was great. And uhm.. I'd like to ask you a favor." Y/N said, "What is it?" Y/N's mom said.

"Well... there's an concert that is coming on may 5th here and I want to go there badly can you please let me go to the concert?" Y/N said.

Y/N's mom looked over to Y/N's dad meaning he has to decide, "Well.. she's 15 years old I think she can go." Her father said as Y/N smiled even bigger.

"Yay!!! I cant wait!!" Y/N said, "What concert are you going to?" Her mom asked, "4-town!" Y/N said.

"Oh that band that you always listen to!" Y/N's mom said. "How much money do you need?" Her father asked.

"No need for that! I have my own money!" Y/N said as her father let her be, the following day she went to school excitedly.

She payed attention to the class so that the time will drain. Before she went back home she has to go to her favorite candy shop.

She's craving for whittakers chocolate an 28% cocoa chocolate or you can call it white chocolate.

She went inside the store and bought an pack of wittakers. She opened the pack and took a bite at it as she walk out happily but then she stopped when she saw the 4-town members there.

She was surprised to see them here. She looked left and right as she quickly walk away like an normal person. She was too shy to ask to take pictures of them so she walked away.