\\Miriam

She love me, she love me not

Y/N is friends with Miriam for a long time now and who knew she catches feelings for her, does she loves her? Or she loves her not.

People used to do this thing when you pluck petals from flowers one by one saying "They love me, they love me not" well people do this to tell if their crush loves them back.

And I don't recommend doing this because sometimes it will lead you to the wrong way. Y/N liked her for years but she kept her feelings away.

She was scared of rejection she's an girl and Miriam is an girl too and Miriam is attracted to boys not girls, she knew she had no chance to be with her.

She kept plucking petals for years but it still landed on "She love me not.." she never gotten "She love me."

Y/N is at the rooftop plucking petals again her other friends is with her too they were talking while Y/N pluck petals. Her hands never gets tired of plucking petals, she pluck petals 2 or 3 times a day.

Miriam sat right next to her and watch her pluck petals "You've been plucking petals for an long time now and you still don't tell us who's this guy is and does it land on "He loves me or he loves me not" Miriam said.

Y/N plucks the last petal as usual "She love me not" she sighed and looked at Miriam "You know I will never get an chance with him. It always landed on "he love me not" Y/N said as she looked down.

"Don't let that petal plucking discourage you." She said as Y/N looked up, "Well he already like somebody." Y/N said as she did a small smile.

"Oh... how long have you liked him?.." Miriam asked, "For a long time now... my feelings still remains for him.. but I can't wait for him for the rest of my life. We only live once so I have to give up on him." Y/N said as she sighed.

"Hey, there is billions of boys in earth that is better than him!" She said as Y/N chuckled, 'There is no girl in earth is better than you' Y/N thought.. she felt that her heart just ached.

"Hey wanna go to daisy mart to buy some chips?" She said Y/N snickered at her and said, "Do you wanna buy chips or you just wanna see Devon?" Y/N said as Miriam giggled at her "Maybe" she said.

{•~——~•}

Okay this is sad😭

Anyways Im kinda lazy to put more parts on this but it's alright! As long as I upload one shots for you😍❤️

But thanks for reading this luv you😘🥰