//Aaron T

Locked in a room

Aaron T has this weakness of girls. He tried to avoid girls that approached him every time. He feels nervous around them.

After they published their first song they visited Jesse house. It was the first time that T went to his house. They were talking to each other or planing what song they will make.

"Uh.. Jesse? Where is your bathroom? I need to pee." He said as Jesse pointed out a hall.

"Go to the second door that's the bathroom." He said as Aaron T stood up and walked away leaving all of them as they continued to talk.

He casually walk until he heard a angelic voice coming from the first door. He stopped walking and leaned on the door to hear it clearly.

He can hear their guitar playing and he was pretty impressed. He kept listening for about a minute now until Jesse appeared.

"Uhh.. T what are you doing?" Jesse asked as T stand up strait. "Oh! I heard someone singing coming from this door and I like their music." He explained as a grin formed in Jesse face.

"What's up with that smile?" T said as Jesse walked up to him and opened the door and push T inside.

Y/N's pov

I was singing while listening to someone talking in front of my door. It's probably Jesse and his friends that he told them to come over.

I don't really mind it so I focus singing until my door opened as someone got pushed inside almost hitting his face on the floor.

The door slammed shut as I stop singing and quickly put my guitar away and went up to the person.

"Hey are you okay?!" I worriedly asked as I help him sit down. And as I can remember this guy is Aaron T.

He opened his eyes and it widened in instant as he furiously blushed. He backed away making me confused as he slowly stood up and tried to open the door.

He kept twisting the door nob and pushing the door but it was somehow locked.

Aaron T's pov

I almost hit my face on the floor as someone worriedly asked me "Hey are you okay?!"

They helped me sit up as I opened my eyes to see a cute girl in front of me with a worried look on my face.

I noticed that our faces is right next to each other as I furiously blushed. I backed away as I stood up and walked backwards until my back hit the door.

My shaky hands made it's way on the door nob as I twisted it around but it wont open.

"Jesse get me out of here!" I yelled as a hand is put on my shoulder. I look over to see her again. My eyes widened as I jumped back.

Right now I'm nervous as hell. "Hey it's okay..! Here come sit!" She said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to her bed.

I look at my hand and blushed. I sat down with her while breathing heavily. "I am sorry if my brother is the one who pushed you here inside." She apologized to me.

"Brother?!" I said. "Was Jesse the one who pushed you?" She asked. "He's your brother?!" I said.

"Yeah..?" She replied. "I am sorry for barging in..." I apologized back. "Uh.. no it's fine!" She assured.

"I-im Aaron T, and you are...?" I asked waiting for a answer. "I'm Y/N" she introduced herself.

After she told me her name I felt less nervous. "Y/N! Uh... you're good at singing.." I blurted out as I put my hand on my mouth.

Idiot! Why did I say that! She seemed surprised as she smiled. I furiously blushed.

"Thanks!" She said. We started talking for 2 minutes strait and I'm starting to like her.

I got to know her and I didn't become nervous anymore. The door opened revealing all my friends there including Jesse and I'm glaring daggers ay him.

They seemed surprised to see me with her. "Oh you met Y/N!" Tae-young said. "Hi Tae-young!" She said.

"You know her..?" I said. "Well Jesse over here pushed us inside one by one in her room." Aron Z said.

"What? I was finding her a boyfriend because she told me she rather be a single and I wanted to change that!" Jesse said.

"Why don't you get a girlfriend instead?" Y/N said as Jesse eyes widened furiously.

"Come here you!" He said as he charged at Y/N and tickled her while she giggled. "Jesse stop it!" Y/N said between laughs.

I blushed because of how cute she looks as Jesse let go of her. She helped her up and hug her while ruffling her hair.

"Jesse! Im not a kid!" She said "Oh come on! You're still my baby sister!" Jesse said as Y/N blushed in embarrassment.

Y/N covered her face as Jesse chuckled. He let go of her as he grabbed her hands that is covering her face.

He moved them away and said "Bulaga!" (If your filipino you'll get it) Y/N slapped his arms away grumpily.

"Okay! Let's go and continue now!" He said as he walked out as all of them followed except me.

Y/N confusingly look at me because why I am still here. "Uhm... can I get your number..?" I said said while looking away blushing.

Y/N smiled and grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote down her number and give it to me.

"Here." She said handing out the paper as I smiled and took it with me and left the room.

_______

Hi! I had a urge to make this while making the Jesse x reader book but anyways here's a Aaron t x reader!!