8

hyunjin nervously waited for felix to accept his invite to his island, sitting cross-legged on his bed with his phone by his side. he looked over at it when he got a ding, and it was from felix.

————

leeflx
hey! can we ft or something
while we play so that its easier for
all four of us to communicate?
if youre not comfortable with
that i understand ╥﹏╥

lixify
OH YEAH
im okay with it dont worry
heres my number
[insert phone number lol]

leeflx
okay cool!
is it alright if you
send your friends as well
so that i can add him?

lixify
[minho's number lmao]
here!

leeflx
okkkk
ill call in a few minutes!!!

lixify
Okkkk
talk to you then :))))

————

then hyunjin became even more nervous. he was excited at the same time though. imagine meeting your friend and a celebrity at the same time. its crazy.

eventually, he got a message from a random number that he assumed was felix because of the use of an emoticon. he smiled nervously when the usual screen when someone calls you popped up. he looked at the green bottom on the bottom right for a moment before he answered with shaky hands, setting his phone on the desk next to him.

"oh wow." he heard felix mumble and he looked up, unable to form words at how beautiful felix looked in real life. "you're really pretty." felix told him, smiling softly at him. hyunjin couldnt help but blush at the words, hiding his face in his hands.

"boooo! stop flirting and let us onto your island." he heard the familiar voice of han jisung say through the phone. "WHAT THE FUCK YOURE REAL." hyunjin laughed, covering his mouth at he threw his head back.

felix looked at him with sparkling eyes through the phone, the laughter sounded like music to his ears. "yes, i am very much real mr. hanjisungsock." minho pouted at the teasing and flipped him off.

"ignore him, thats how he shows affection." hyunjin told jisung, to which he got a 'fuck you' from minho. "alright, i'm letting you guys in now!" felix said happily as he lifted his switch into his hands.

hyunjin almost combusted at the amount of stickers on the back of it. it was so cute. they ranged from sailor moon to studio ghibli movies. hyunjin lifted his into his hands as well, smiling at the now loading screen on it.

"wah- you're character is so cute." felix complimented, running around hyunjins character in circles. hyunjin was literally about to explode from how cute he was. "thank youuu." he dragged out the 'you.'

"stop flirting."

"jisung shut your bitchass the fuck up." hyunjin choked on literally nothing as he bursted out in laughter once again. jisung held a face of offense, hand on his chest. "after everything your hyung does for you."

"oh my god. you are older by a fucking day."

"still older." minjo laughed at this, running around a patch of flowers that felix had placed down in front of the airport. "you and minho would get along, thats for sure." hyunjin told jisung, winking into the camera.

"boy shut your goofy ass up." minho said, glaring at him through the phone. hyunjin didnt even have to look up to know that he was.

"okay, anyways." felix clapped his hands, the sound of a ring hitting another ring echoed through hyunjins eafs. "let me give you a quick tour!" he said excitedly before he ran off, the other three trailing behind him.

"woahhhhh. its so cool." jisung complimented, sitting on a bench surrounded by teddy bears, flowers, and peach trees. "thank you sungie." felix stopped in front of one of the bears and did the happy emote. even if his character wasn't actually him, the flowers surrounding the avatars face still made hyunjins heart melt.

"hyunjin stop simping for real." minho grumbled. hyunjin gasped and placed a hand over his chest. "i would do no such thing." he heard the angelic laughter of lee felix and immediately shut up, staring into his phone with a smile.

"uh-huh. continue what you were saying." minho laughed. hyunjin narrowed his eyes and flipped him off, looking back down at his switch.

"over hereeeee." felix drew out as he walked over to another area. "is my café!" hyunjin looked at the sanrio decorations he had lying around, smiling at the cinnamaroll tables and chairs. "you have the sanrio amiibos???" jisung questioned. (the sanrio furniture is literally so fucking cute, and the characters too.)

"yeah! you want to borrow them?" felix offered. jisung immediately nodded his head. felix smiled and nodded. "okay, i'll give them to you when you come over next. you have to promise to give them back, though." jisung nodded his head again as a way of saying 'i promise.'

hyunjin and minho were both sitting at a table, both seated across from each other as they pretended to wait to be served. felix seemed to notice and ran over to them, placing down a plate of cookies onto the table.

"of my god youre so fucking cute." hyunjin breathed, holding his heart as he fell back, pretending to have a heart attack. felix laughed once more before he ran off in another direction, leading them to a heart-shaped lake. "it just keeps getting better and better."

felix smiled once again. "over her is a rock pile somehow. i dont know how they all ended up spawning here." jisung 'wowed.' it was kinda cool. it wasn't likely that all of your rocks would spawn in one area. and it looked great on felix's island.

hyunjin followed the cobblestone trail that felix was leading them down and eventually came to a stop in front of a line of houses. "these are my villagers. i have beau, coco, erik, ellie, fauna, goldie, joey, and i'm trying to get lily." so he hit the jackpot when it came to villagers.

"you have coco?! bro i've wanting her for the longest time." minho whined, setting his switch down and falling onto his bed.

"yeah, it took forever though..."

"how many total hours do you have on animal crossing?" jisung asked the freckled boy and he hesitated before he answered. "almost 1,000."

"what."

"WHAT."

"how, do you not go anywhere????" felix laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "i used to play it any second i could. weather that be in between photoshoots or interviews, i always played." felix explained.

"what about you guys?"

"300 or more." hyunjin replied, runnin around a random fence that had been placed down. "95." minho said, shrugging his shoudlers. he didn't play animal crossing as much as he did the mario franchise or zelda.

"165 or more." jisung said, copying hyunjin and running around the fence. soon, all four of them were doing it and hyunjin recorded it, laughing.

"i recorded it and can send it to you guys later if you want." felix nodded his head eagerly. "ooh please do!"

and so, the four of them played multiple games with each other for the rest of the night.